Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Most squads updated and shared. Have 3 Surrey playfaces to make, bats to assign and then I'll share them. Notts have a few players shared. Just need @JOB123 to share the rest.

Thanks to everybody as ever. Essex next with @DalePlaysSports models if he starts them. Then maybe Middlesex. But I still need somebody to finish of Durham

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shared updates to Saqib (again), Fidel Edwards and Luke Wright, thanks to @flake for the models, hopefully he can jump on board and help out with the remaining teams. Surrey to be finished off today. Notts when I get the last few models.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Doing a run through of every side's pads, cap and helmet colours, i'll share teams again when a good enough bat update comes through.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Most squads updated and shared. Have 3 Surrey playfaces to make, bats to assign and then I'll share them. Notts have a few players shared. Just need @JOB123 to share the rest.

Thanks to everybody as ever. Essex next with @DalePlaysSports models if he starts them. Then maybe Middlesex. But I still need somebody to finish of Durham

I've done one so far :facepalm

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Work on Essex playfaces has started @DalePlaysSports, so ready when you are.

I've also made tweaks to squads along with the other changes made, i'll do line ups too before I share them all again.

What's your latest? @Munkeymomo

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry, been pretty swamped at work and not done much recently. Have made a start on Derbs though. Just pinged you a dropbox link to the Rey PSDs.

Users who are viewing this thread