Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well we're back again. After the success I had to get Don Bradman 17, and work already underway this time around. The county project is back up and running. Hopefully as many people can contribute as possible (including me this time) and the hardest league to do can be the best done.

Teams Shared

Mens

Derbyshire - wasteyouryouth1 (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Likenesses/Bats)
Durham - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Essex - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Glamorgan - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Gloucestershire - (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Hampshire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Kent - wasteyouryouth1 (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups)
Lancashire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Leicestershire - wasteyouryouth1 (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups)
Middlesex - wasteyouryouth1 (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups)
Northamptonshire - wasteyouryouth1 (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups)
Nottinghamshire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Somerset - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces)
Surrey - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Sussex - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Warwickshire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Worcestershire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)
Yorkshire - AGuyCalledKiko (Squad/2019 Kits/Lineups/Playfaces/Stadiums/Bats)

*Somerset and Northants T20 Kits shared under "Somerset T20" by Wasteyouryouth

KIA Super League
Lancashire Thunder - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)
Loughborough Lightning - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)
Southern Vipers - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)
Surrey Stars - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)
Yorkshire Diamonds - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)
Western Storm - Voigthill - (Renamed players/Logos)

Work Needed
Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northants, Kent, Middlesex playfaces, likenesses, bats and stadiums.

All counties reskilling

KIA Super League Reskilling, kits, player likenesses, bats and stadiums

WIP
Tweaking playfaces - Kiko_97
KIA Super League Kits and Likenesses - Voighthill
KIA Super League reskilling and bat assignment - Spitfires2007
The Bat Spreadsheet - The Community

Credits:
@gillyboy04 for updating 2019 squads
@wasteyouryouth for kits and faces
@Munkeymomo for faces
@Llewelynf for faces and bats
@stephencox32 for faces
@voigthill for renaming KIA Super League players and adding logos.
@Spitfires2007 for reskilling Women's teams and assigning bats
@OllieSlack for adjusting County Lineups and player likenesses
@Spoobir for player likenesses
@tarrantino for Stadiums
@Ken Tremendous for player likenesses
@chris24 for bats
@JOB123 for player likenesses
@MateGaming for player likenesses
@disco123 for player likenesses
@flake for player likenesses
All anonymous creators on the academy who I can't see ID's for. (If you see your work please come forward and you will be credited)

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Currently the priority should lie with those making player faces, as kits are a WIP i'm aware and anything small and cosmetic can come last. I'll work on renaming the KIA Super League and getting the 2018 kits in place if possible. Logos at absolute best and placeholder kits. Unless there is little demand and I will scrap it.

Rhone

County Cricketer
Great work. I think that some of the player roles might need checking? A couple of teams don't have wicket keepers in their squads. I'll check when I get home and flag them up.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not much into county, but I still will give it a go with whatever gets uploaded!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great work. I think that some of the player roles might need checking? A couple of teams don't have wicket keepers in their squads. I'll check when I get home and flag them up.
Please do, I haven't personally gone through myself and checked.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please do, I haven't personally gone through myself and checked.
Me neither, think there is also a few players missing that will need to be created from scratch. Will check tomorrow when I get home from work.

Regarding the 2019 kits, correct me if I'm wrong but I think @wasteyouryouth might be working on some too.

PS. Thanks for getting this thread up, I may be an Aussie but no one can deny their love for county cricket!

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FYI I have done all the Somerset faces, just not uploaded yet. What's the best way to do this? Make a list of who's working on what so as to not double up? If I upload my completed faces can you just download the roster and keep the kits etc? Not looked on the servers much yet.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
FYI I have done all the Somerset faces, just not uploaded yet. What's the best way to do this? Make a list of who's working on what so as to not double up? If I upload my completed faces can you just download the roster and keep the kits etc? Not looked on the servers much yet.
I can add a WIP list to the first post

Dmayne

School Cricketer
Yes boys/girls. Class that you're all on this again as I can get my career mode going.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Me neither, think there is also a few players missing that will need to be created from scratch. Will check tomorrow when I get home from work.

Regarding the 2019 kits, correct me if I'm wrong but I think @wasteyouryouth might be working on some too.

PS. Thanks for getting this thread up, I may be an Aussie but no one can deny their love for county cricket!
Forget tomorrow night, I've decided to do a bit of late night updating for you all!

Shared updated versions of all the county teams I had previously shared with a few more squad changes and some skill tweaks (correcting the role of players etc.).
I didn't actually know this before but I found out I can't actually share my Sussex team as the original creator of this team the little charmer he was locked sharing permission, honestly sick of seeing people lock stuff it really annoys me, sorry guys SMH :noway

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
How were the lineups before you had a go at updating them? Were some of them pretty bad? I know during the start of Ashes they had bowlers/batsman switched around in the order occasionally.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
How were the lineups before you had a go at updating them? Were some of them pretty bad? I know during the start of Ashes they had bowlers/batsman switched around in the order occasionally.
That reminds me, I haven't actually had a look at all the line ups but the ones I have looked at looked reasonably fine. If you use the teams in career mode the line ups should be pretty accurate as I have corrected batting positions for each player anyway (opener, top order, middle order, lower order etc.). The roles were pretty bad though with a lot of keepers set as bowlers and a lot of bowlers set as all-rounders, there were even some batters set as bowlers too!

Users who are viewing this thread