Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
That reminds me, I haven't actually had a look at all the line ups but the ones I have looked at looked reasonably fine. If you use the teams in career mode the line ups should be pretty accurate as I have corrected batting positions for each player anyway (opener, top order, middle order, lower order etc.). The roles were pretty bad though with a lot of keepers set as bowlers and a lot of bowlers set as all-rounders, there were even some batters set as bowlers too!
I can take a look at lineups sometime later. T20 will be a guess but can easily do CC and RLC

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can take a look at lineups sometime later. T20 will be a guess but can easily do CC and RLC
Thanks mate, good job on the new Durham kits too. Looking fresh!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
For starters i've re-shared Durham with an updated County Championship kit and as accurate lineups as I can get. (Missing Ned Eckersley and Scott Steel), i've noticed some players will need re-skilling too as Michael Jones is 19 OVR

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That reminds me, I haven't actually had a look at all the line ups but the ones I have looked at looked reasonably fine. If you use the teams in career mode the line ups should be pretty accurate as I have corrected batting positions for each player anyway (opener, top order, middle order, lower order etc.). The roles were pretty bad though with a lot of keepers set as bowlers and a lot of bowlers set as all-rounders, there were even some batters set as bowlers too!

I had Jake Ball opening the batting for Notts against me in my current career but was out for a duck so wasn’t too fussed :)

Top work on this btw , much appreciated by us county cricket nuts

doranto

Club Cricketer
this is all for English league or we can expect all country including Bangladesh will be updated.
Thanks for whatever you have done till now

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
this is all for English league or we can expect all country including Bangladesh will be updated.
Thanks for whatever you have done till now
Just England, you may get Bangladesh at some point but this is a pet project for me and a few others (I hope) and we were very successful with it in Don Bradman 17 (thank BAS for releasing Ashes like 5 months later)

doranto

Club Cricketer
Just England, you may get Bangladesh at some point but this is a pet project for me and a few others (I hope) and we were very successful with it in Don Bradman 17 (thank BAS for releasing Ashes like 5 months later)
We will be waiting.. hopefully you will have time to deliver us the best

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will be waiting.. hopefully you will have time to deliver us the best
You could get the ball rolling by organising a thread like this one. Start by getting the player names correct, get some volunteers to help with kits and faces etc (it takes awhile). I'd be happy to help once the county stuff is finished... But it will probably take a bit of time!

doranto

Club Cricketer
You could get the ball rolling by organising a thread like this one. Start by getting the player names correct, get some volunteers to help with kits and faces etc (it takes awhile). I'd be happy to help once the county stuff is finished... But it will probably take a bit of time!
Jersey and kits will be too much for me lol..but i can surely correct the names..

Plotinus

Associate Captain
For starters i've re-shared Durham with an updated County Championship kit and as accurate lineups as I can get. (Missing Ned Eckersley and Scott Steel), i've noticed some players will need re-skilling too as Michael Jones is 19 OVR
As someone who is waiting for the Steam release and a follower of Durham, I greatly appreciate your efforts, here. Really looking forward to playing county cricket once the game is released. Thanks to all who are contributing.

Users who are viewing this thread