Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I started making Notts players and I couldn't be arsed finish but I made a class Tom Moores you can get that at DCFC Jamie

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lancashire shared with updated lineups and fixes to player roles. (I've also made a generic blue kit as I was testing out making the OD kit but couldn't)

EDIT: Durham also now has Chris Rushworth with a playface from @stephencox32

Last edited:

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lancashire shared with updated lineups and fixes to player roles. (I've also made a generic blue kit as I was testing out making the OD kit but couldn't)

EDIT: Durham also now has Chris Rushworth with a playface from @stephencox32

Trying to download your Durham with new Chris R but he’s still a short redhead in the ones I get , what’s your user name , thanks

chunky120717

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I really appreciate the efforts guys! I've been loving finding the right logos and kits.
I've mentioned elsewhere, but when I've DL them they seem to go into the league of "no league" so I'll have to link them. To get the teams you've been working on do I have to search your usernames and pick the teams you created?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I really appreciate the efforts guys! I've been loving finding the right logos and kits.
I've mentioned elsewhere, but when I've DL them they seem to go into the league of "no league" so I'll have to link them. To get the teams you've been working on do I have to search your usernames and pick the teams you created?
This is an academy issue which @MattW and the team are aware of. Best way to get the correct teams is to search by username yes

jlm9

School Cricketer
@gillyboy04 some suggestions for Surrey CCC.

My apologies I am useless at editing stuff other than names but I can help with some details with Surrey.

Rikki Clarke probably isn’t an 84 rated player.
Ollie Pope is a wicket keeper batsmen
Amar Virdi is an all rounder only in his dreams he’s a #11 bowler
Scott Borthwick is a batsmen he hasn’t bowled in a long time
I believe Will Jacks bowls off break not RM
I’d argue Sam Curran is underrated
Tahir is on the squad for T-20 this year

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hampshire and Warwickshire uploaded with current kits*, lineups and additional playfaces for Ian Bell and Jeetan Patel by @wasteyouryouth.

*Warks kits are the same as last year but need sponsors changing, Inkscape didn't play ball with me creating SVG's for them earlier.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

My apologies I am useless at editing stuff other than names but I can help with some details with Surrey.

The ratings are a real issue, they're completely random it seems, as Liam Livingstone is not a better all round cricketer than James Anderson

jlm9

School Cricketer
The ratings are a real issue, they're completely random it seems, as Liam Livingstone is not a better all round cricketer than James Anderson
Yeah I should have added that Marne Morkel is only rated 64

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Yeah I should have added that Marne Morkel is only rated 64
Keep in mind all these players haven't actually been completely skilled or corrected, I'm currently working on the teams but with 18 teams and over 400 players it takes some time. I also know different people have different systems of how they skill players too.

jlm9

School Cricketer
Keep in mind all these players haven't actually been completely skilled or corrected, I'm currently working on the teams but with 18 teams and over 400 players it takes some time. I also know different people have different systems of how they skill players too.
I’m just amazed at the talent you guys have at this. Im sure it’s a marathon task and we appreciate it

I know when I used to play PES with Xbox one and no option files just doing uniforms and names for the EPL would take hours

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sussex are now uploaded with correct kits and lineups. Thanks to the kind samaritan who made the kits and did the lineups for me. All I had to do was create the Galloways sponsor for the county shirt. Warks are also updated with a correct sleeve sponsor for the county shirt.

I posted this in the credits section on the first post. But if I have used your work in here and haven't mentioned you. Please let me know and I can add you to the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread