Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
That'll be great. Any of the teams not shared with lineups on the front page are free to do.

Ok cool, I’ll try and fit some time to do in the next few days. How do I access and edit these versions of the counties?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@Kiko_97 if the player models are already done to some degree im happy to work on some playfaces for you if that would help?
I haven't done anything with player models.
I've done a Tom moores template you can get that from DCFC Jamie
[DOUBLEPOST=1559926452][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also done a Joe clarke
Excellent, i'll take a look.

Ok cool, I’ll try and fit some time to do in the next few days. How do I access and edit these versions of the counties?
Download from the usernames in the first post.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well @wasteyouryouth has gone and created teams from D-L with correct squads kits and lineups. So first post has been updated to reflect this. Thanks to him and everybody who has offered contributions. Teams M-Y will be shared tomorrow.

EDIT: The priority now remains to be player likenesses. To those skilled with either modelling heads or creating playface templates, or even just willing to try, please let me know.

I will start producing a player spreadsheet which details which bat each player uses, if it is in game or not, and if that player has a likeness in game. This will be editable by everyone so if you share a player with an assigned bat or likeness, you can add there and I can update when full squads are done.

Last edited:

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I've done a Tom moores template you can get that from DCFC Jamie
[DOUBLEPOST=1559926452][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also done a Joe clarke
Your Moores model with the Playface ive just added - not entirely happy with it but it bears a resemblance i hope?

Both could probably use more work but i just wanted to see how a first effort would go.

m8gzf5.jpg

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Quality for first try I'm going to try and improve my model over the weekend
Your Moores model with the Playface ive just added - not entirely happy with it but it bears a resemblance i hope?

Both could probably use more work but i just wanted to see how a first effort would go.

m8gzf5.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Happy to add the correct kits into the spreadsheet if you need awesome job guys

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank you to all involved in this process it is very much appreciated :cheers

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I’ve just finished Cardiff. It’s under Sophia Gardens. Find that and a slightly amended Bristol under Tarrantino.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I haven't done anything with player models.

Excellent, i'll take a look.

Download from the usernames in the first post.

Updated Somerset lineups last night and shared, can you check if you’ve received this? Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread