Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

voigthill

School Cricketer
Afternoon all, many thanks for the incredible work so far! Long time lurker and admirer of everyone's work but I'd love to get stuck in.

I started off re-naming all the KSL sides and players a few days back before finding this thread, but since I can't see any versions of these sides on the Academy I've shared what I've got so far, with names of 2018 squads all in place, logos and stadia from the Academy, and updates to roles where they've seemed a bit far off. I can have a play with kits, skills, and appearances in due course, but since this is my first time sharing if someone could have a gander and let me know how it's looking so far then that'd be ace.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've uploaded a Notts Outlaws logo in yellow and green for the current kits.

Afternoon all, many thanks for the incredible work so far! Long time lurker and admirer of everyone's work but I'd love to get stuck in.

I started off re-naming all the KSL sides and players a few days back before finding this thread, but since I can't see any versions of these sides on the Academy I've shared what I've got so far, with names of 2018 squads all in place, logos and stadia from the Academy, and updates to roles where they've seemed a bit far off. I can have a play with kits, skills, and appearances in due course, but since this is my first time sharing if someone could have a gander and let me know how it's looking so far then that'd be ace.

Wow thanks a lot for that. That's a huge weight off my shoulders. What's your academy username so I can add to the first post.

voigthill

School Cricketer
I've uploaded a Notts Outlaws logo in yellow and green for the current kits.

Wow thanks a lot for that. That's a huge weight off my shoulders. What's your academy username so I can add to the first post.
No worries, hope it's handy! I'm voigthill on the academy too.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm gonna reskill the England and Australia women's teams, as some of them seem a bit off (Amy Jones at 43 overall and Jenny Gunn the best player don't seem right). Idk if you want to add that to the OP

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm gonna reskill the England and Australia women's teams, as some of them seem a bit off (Amy Jones at 43 overall and Jenny Gunn the best player don't seem right). Idk if you want to add that to the OP
Yeah I will

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Question to all, who are England's best players in Women's cricket. I've edited Jones, Gunn, Marsh and Langston to make their ratings more fair and up to date. Anyone else who should be changed?

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Okay, England changed in full, Taylor decreased to 84, joint top alongside Beaumont, Knight increased, Jones increased (especially after today's performance), Hazell decreased, Gunn decreased and Marsh and Langston increased. Seem fair?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've added a John Pye Properties logo for the Notts T20 shirt

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Question to all, who are England's best players in Women's cricket. I've edited Jones, Gunn, Marsh and Langston to make their ratings more fair and up to date. Anyone else who should be changed?
Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Heather Knight Anya shrubshole

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For starters i've re-shared Durham with an updated County Championship kit and as accurate lineups as I can get. (Missing Ned Eckersley and Scott Steel), i've noticed some players will need re-skilling too as Michael Jones is 19 OVR
I’ve shared versions of Chris Rushworth (as you know) and Jack Burnham. Will have a look at doing them on playface this weekend hopefully.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Okay, England changed in full, Taylor decreased to 84, joint top alongside Beaumont, Knight increased, Jones increased (especially after today's performance), Hazell decreased, Gunn decreased and Marsh and Langston increased. Seem fair?
Going to edit and give bats to all the England Women's squad now. Will update when shared

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I’ve shared versions of Chris Rushworth (as you know) and Jack Burnham. Will have a look at doing them on playface this weekend hopefully.
These don't appear to be linked for me. And I can't seem to link players myself. Can you check your side to see if they're linked?

I have reshared Durham with the updated County Championship logos (They look better on kits tbh)

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi all. Just want to say a massive thanks for doing this. Loved the county cricket on the game in 17. I’m happy to help with some of the lineups from last year if you want? Cheers

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hi all. Just want to say a massive thanks for doing this. Loved the county cricket on the game in 17. I’m happy to help with some of the lineups from last year if you want? Cheers
That'll be great. Any of the teams not shared with lineups on the front page are free to do.

Users who are viewing this thread