Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'll add to first post, cheers

Have also just done Somerset Player faces! Although, I’m sure not up to some of the amazing standards I have seen on here.

Have also reskilled them all and adjusted their roles for the 2019 season. I’ve shared to the community too, my username is C19LittlePea14.

All that needs doing with Somerset now is kits.

Frustratingly it won’t let me edit Jack Leach, he currently has blonde hair, when we all know he is bald!!

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Have also just done Somerset Player faces! Although, I’m sure not up to some of the amazing standards I have seen on here.

Have also reskilled them all and adjusted their roles for the 2019 season. I’ve shared to the community too, my username is C19LittlePea14.

All that needs doing with Somerset now is kits.

Frustratingly it won’t let me edit Jack Leach, he currently has blonde hair, when we all know he is bald!!
Brilliant. Thanks a lot

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These don't appear to be linked for me. And I can't seem to link players myself. Can you check your side to see if they're linked?

I have reshared Durham with the updated County Championship logos (They look better on kits tbh)
That’s odd as I always link any players I do. I’ll have a look yes.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all. Just want to say a massive thanks for doing this. Loved the county cricket on the game in 17. I’m happy to help with some of the lineups from last year if you want? Cheers
Hi all. Just want to say a massive thanks for doing this. Loved the county cricket on the game in 17. I’m happy to help with some of the lineups from last year if you want? Cheers
I’ll be looking to sort the Minor Counties out like I did for Ashes Cricket this version of the game sometime soon. The line ups part was the biggest time consumer to be honest as most of the logos for the teams should still be on the academy database. If you want to help with that it’d be appreciated.

Aaron Cox

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Just wondering but has the reskilling being done? I got the game today and just want to know before I start downloading.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just wondering but has the reskilling being done? I got the game today and just want to know before I start downloading.
I've reskilled about half the teams so far to what I feel is appropriate for each player, haven't shared updated versions of my previous shared teams with the skills yet. Will do so within the next day or two once I've finished reskilling all the players.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I’ll be looking to sort the Minor Counties out like I did for Ashes Cricket this version of the game sometime soon. The line ups part was the biggest time consumer to be honest as most of the logos for the teams should still be on the academy database. If you want to help with that it’d be appreciated.

I know Cambridgeshire very well and could tell you the lineups for them and Norfolk. I know most of the lads from Cambridgeshire[DOUBLEPOST=1560100084][/DOUBLEPOST]
First post updated with new Middlesex, Notts and Surrey kits shared by @wasteyouryouth and Somerset shared by @OllieSlack

Just to be clear I haven’t done the Somerset kits, I don’t know how. But have done everything else. [DOUBLEPOST=1560100133][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know why Jack Leach Somerset can’t be changed? So frustrating. He’s got blonde hair rather than bald??

And also @Kiko_97, are all the teams with “2019” next to their name on the front page completed and ready to use?

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I know Cambridgeshire very well and could tell you the lineups for them and Norfolk. I know most of the lads from Cambridgeshire[DOUBLEPOST=1560100084][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just to be clear I haven’t done the Somerset kits, I don’t know how. But have done everything else. [DOUBLEPOST=1560100133][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know why Jack Leach Somerset can’t be changed? So frustrating. He’s got blonde hair rather than bald??

And also @Kiko_97, are all the teams with “2019” next to their name on the front page completed and ready to use?
Yes, minus player likenesses

Users who are viewing this thread