Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Worcestershire shared with everyone bar Mitch Spencer playfaced (couldn't find an image, sorry boys). Previews to come when certain bat related issues are resolved. Thanks as always to @wasteyouryouth. Next up is finishing Sussex, tweaking @Munkeymomo's current playfaces (ghost people no more) and then i'll move onto Notts. As always i'm still looking for Yorkshire to be modelled if anybody wouldn't mind.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Worcestershire shared with everyone bar Mitch Spencer playfaced (couldn't find an image, sorry boys). Previews to come when certain bat related issues are resolved. Thanks as always to @wasteyouryouth. Next up is finishing Sussex, tweaking @Munkeymomo's current playfaces (ghost people no more) and then i'll move onto Notts. As always i'm still looking for Yorkshire to be modelled if anybody wouldn't mind.

Look if we can't play as the bloke from scream then what is the point of playing?

ibbyb94

School Cricketer
Try downloading the players individually. No eyebrows means an error with the download.

hmm, there were no eyebrows when I was browsing through the team lineups in the academy before downloading anything, but I'll search for them individually instead and see if its different!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
hmm, there were no eyebrows when I was browsing through the team lineups in the academy before downloading anything, but I'll search for them individually instead and see if its different!
Some may be the face I've used where they are low on the face. But ones I've done do have them

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've started work on tweaking the blending of @Munkeymomo's playfaces. Most of Somerset are shared. Rest will be done tomorrow (I may remake them if I'm honest) and I'll be doing the same for Glamorgan and Warwickshire. As he's said to me, what looks good in Photoshop doesn't always work in the academy so we're working to get them to the same standard

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Very nearly finished Surrey I'm going to do some finishing touches in the morning then upload, I'm looking to start on Notts next if someone wants to do the play faces.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Very nearly finished Surrey I'm going to do some finishing touches in the morning then upload, I'm looking to start on Notts next if someone wants to do the play faces.
Notts are my next team to playface after I finish the bits i'm doing

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Somerset are reshared under AGuyCalledKiko with updated playfaces from @Munkeymomo's original, some Glamorgan are up too and the rest are being remade and will be shared tonight and tomorrow, with the full squad being shared hopefully tomorrow evening/Tuesday

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I seen some on the Academy but not sure I should download if your still updating, previews like Lancashire previous would be a help too

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I seen some on the Academy but not sure I should download if your still updating, previews like Lancashire previous would be a help too
As have said. Waiting on bat issues to be resolved. I'm trying to get faces done for multiple teams at once, managing things with different users and honestly, previews are the least of my priorities. I've got teams ready to go and plenty more to do and finish.

Users who are viewing this thread