Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Rhone

County Cricketer
That 100 ball format is the most ridiculous thing I've heard of, next thing you know they'll be playing 10 ball innings. What is happening to cricket smh...:facepalm

Worst thing is that it won't even attract big name players from other countries like the IPL or big bash.

The indian cricket board won't let their players anywhere near it to protect the brand of the IPL and ensure the supremacy of T20 cricket. The Aussies will do the same...they have a healthy T20 big bash.

It will literally be english county grinders, Kolpak and a few west Indian/Pakistani pros slogging like baseball players. Even the best English players will be on international duty for most of it.

It's going to be a disaster.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
5FB55B08-672C-44E1-92DE-F54007D64587.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1561497892][/DOUBLEPOST]Dorset CCC now uploaded!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Great work. How're the head models going?
Cheers! Been a bit busy last few days (just managed to squeeze Dorset just before bed last night). Hopefully get more time to do faces over next few days. It is Durham you want me to do next? Just checking. Give me a list of what is to do and I’ll work on them (just so I can keep track along with my other projects) Thanks Stephen

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Cheers! Been a bit busy last few days (just managed to squeeze Dorset just before bed last night). Hopefully get more time to do faces over next few days. It is Durham you want me to do next? Just checking. Give me a list of what is to do and I’ll work on them (just so I can keep track along with my other projects) Thanks Stephen
Yeah it's Durham next. Think I have like 10-12 more to do

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I'd like to get Lancs all finished if that's ok
Sorry - I’ll try and get the rest of the Lancs squad to you first yes - think I only did the first XI didn’t I? I’m trying to keep track of things as I’m doing a few different projects and requests for people.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sorry - I’ll try and get the rest of the Lancs squad to you first yes - think I only did the first XI didn’t I? I’m trying to keep track of things as I’m doing a few different projects and requests for people.
Most of the first XI yes. We're missing the likes of Jones, Saqib, Gleeson, Onions and Bohannon from the relative first XI's. And then of course the younger fringe players.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
F402B4B3-91F0-4DE5-A799-6BCA944CD639.jpeg
Most of the first XI yes. We're missing the likes of Jones, Saqib, Gleeson, Onions and Bohannon from the relative first XI's. And then of course the younger fringe players.
I remember now why I couldn’t add them. I got this message when trying to upload Onions:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Mate when downloading the squads do I download waste or you who am I best to download with the most update team

Users who are viewing this thread