Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Anyone's Hundred squads throwing up fake player names? Happening to me on the challenge with Invincibles and Brave

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW This is what some of us mean in terms of the players locked for the 100, due to licencing? Just want clarification if its a bug or this is set in stone. As I would like to use my custom Steve Finn in my career mode (10 years in now) but can't due to the dlc. (This applies for other player of course).

finn licenced.jpg Finn custom.jpg

villafan001

Club Captain
The categorisation of The Hundred as a T20 is consistent with how Cricinfo are recording it.
It’s not just Cricinfo, it’s been decided that’s how stats from the Hundred will be recorded,
I believe.

Attachments

• 1B5B135D-2F8D-4BB2-BEA0-98A0027E00A0.png
    1B5B135D-2F8D-4BB2-BEA0-98A0027E00A0.png
    750.6 KB · Views: 30

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'm dealing with an issue that I'm sure others here have probably experienced themselves. With the new update, there are some players who already exist in game with their real name and generic Cricket 19 appearance like Chris Jordan (now playfaced), Olly Stone and Jack Leach. Now when I go to the academy and download @wasteyouryouth's playfaced players of Olly Stone and Jack Leach, Olly Stone gets replaced with Waste's version but Jack Leach doesn't. Are others dealing with this issue? Only solution I found with regards to Jack Leach is download the one from the academy, save him as a custom player and manually add him into the teams.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm dealing with an issue that I'm sure others here have probably experienced themselves. With the new update, there are some players who already exist in game with their real name and generic Cricket 19 appearance like Chris Jordan (now playfaced), Olly Stone and Jack Leach. Now when I go to the academy and download @wasteyouryouth's playfaced players of Olly Stone and Jack Leach, Olly Stone gets replaced with Waste's version but Jack Leach doesn't. Are others dealing with this issue? Only solution I found with regards to Jack Leach is download the one from the academy, save him as a custom player and manually add him into the teams.
Yeah, there's something funky going atm.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As part of ensuring that people who purchased the DLC get the DLC content, any player in the DLC will replace any pre-existing academy changes. If a player was licensed prior to the DLC and editable (which is the case for some players who do not have an official face scan), they would remain so. Can't give specifics of licensing of specific players however.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
As part of ensuring that people who purchased the DLC get the DLC content, any player in the DLC will replace any pre-existing academy changes. If a player was licensed prior to the DLC and editable (which is the case for some players who do not have an official face scan), they would remain so. Can't give specifics of licensing of specific players however.
Thanks for the answer matt, appreciate the clarification. Just seems counter intuitive to have default faces (before dlc), have good custom playfacs and are locked now (for quite a few players.) Kind of goes against the customizable aspect of the game. To be honest it almost feels like Battlefield, when those dlc came out, it split the player base.

Feels a bit the same same here, (I have the dlc, should clarify) and yet there is a force lock on customization for players I could customize beforehand. Sorry if I'm sounding convoluted, hard to describe. The new licenced faces are great, mostly, but having generic faces locked now is silly. Just my opinion.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the answer matt, appreciate the clarification. Just seems counter intuitive to have default faces (before dlc), have good custom playfacs and are locked now (for quite a few players.) Kind of goes against the customizable aspect of the game. To be honest it almost feels like Battlefield, when those dlc came out, it split the player base.

Feels a bit the same same here, (I have the dlc, should clarify) and yet there is a force lock on customization for players I could customize beforehand. Sorry if I'm sounding convoluted, hard to describe. The new licenced faces are great, mostly, but having generic faces locked now is silly. Just my opinion.
The most annoying part of it is that you can edit the original licensed players who just weren't face scanned and replace their 'fake faces' with a playface. I am of course talking about Australia, England, and the Australian Domestic Teams.

The players from those teams could have their faces replaced, look at Philippe, Inglis, Copeland, Harper etc.

Players like Leach who still doesn't have a face done despite the fact he is now apparently fully licensed was previously editable (before the DLC) in the sense you could download @wasteyouryouth's playfaced Leach which would replace the default Leach, because an ebitable version was able to be linked to the licensed version.

It is now not possible to link players that are licensed, unlike before the DLC where you could create a new player in the academy give them a playface and link them to a licensed player who hadn't had their face scanned.

Why was this changed with the newly 'licensed players' @MattW? It takes away the point of having a player licensed if they don't have their facescanned as the licensing removes the ability to edit these type of players

Amol1996

Club Captain
This settings fix my camera issue while running

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_155720.jpg
    IMG_20210724_155720.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 36

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
the hundred match crash on pc online Game .. while batting ... !

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I just tried the patch today and will give my review after a few days, but does anyone know how to fix this "ErrorSavingData" when it tries to save something? This problem is occurring after the patch and It's been annoying me for quite a while.

Last edited:

macman

School Cricketer
Minor point, but i noticed the Trent Rockets played in dark trousers today, but in the DLC on the game, they are yellow? They should be dark.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread