Cricket 2004 official info and packshot(AU)

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 2004 official info

i found this on ea site
look at this link

http://www.electronic-arts.com.au/easports/product_description.php?product_id=218

Cricket 2004

Rated: G

Platform: PC-CD

Official Website: Click here for official website

Description:

After a fantastic showing for EA SPORTS Cricket 2002, Electronic Arts are ready to relive all the excitement with EA SPORTS Cricket 2004.

The excellent EA SPORTS Cricket 2002 provides a solid foundation from which to move this franchise upward to a level in line with other PS2 2nd generation titles. Undertaking an 18-month development cycle will provide the opportunity to pack the game full of additional features and options. Developing such an environment and atmosphere will keep the cricket franchise at the forefront of sports game quality.

Features:

All the international teams and players including astonishingly high detail in the players? faces and bodies, including varied player sizes.

Full licenses from the ACB, ECB, NZ Cricket and the South African Cricket team.

75 accurately modeled stadia, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.

All new Motion Capture allowing improved player animations including form and injuries

Flexible play allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen and bowlers, the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.

atleast ea has posted something

Attachments

• dsd.jpg
    dsd.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 190

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Like the sound of 75 stadiums and varied player sizes

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by zimrahil
Like the sound of 75 stadiums and varied player sizes

I have a feeling that Ea is going to surprise everyone with a superb polished game! ;)

amir51

School Cricketer
I hope they put hayden on the cover...for his 380...they should tyr and put someone new...they always put lee...put some like mcgrath or waugh or hayden or war...nevermind forget warne.....but maybe they should put a couple players of different countires...like playerspeople love...which willhelp sell the game because their are some people who just like cricket games and when they see lee they make thin the game is all aussie...personally they should put on Sachin(people love him), Akthar(do u know how much money they could make if they put him on....people lvoe him), and hayden(for his record)...or maybe the makers of blc will make an mhc...matthew hayden cricket

jonah

International Coach
Originally posted by amir51
I hope they put hayden on the cover...for his 380...they should tyr and put someone new...they always put lee...put some like mcgrath or waugh or hayden or war...nevermind forget warne.....but maybe they should put a couple players of different countires...like playerspeople love...which willhelp sell the game because their are some people who just like cricket games and when they see lee they make thin the game is all aussie...personally they should put on Sachin(people love him), Akthar(do u know how much money they could make if they put him on....people lvoe him), and hayden(for his record)...or maybe the makers of blc will make an mhc...matthew hayden cricket

Lol, Lee's ugly mug is enough to put me off the game already;) !
Hopefully we'll have Freddie on the UK cover...

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by jonah
Lol, Lee's ugly mug is enough to put me off the game already;) !
Hopefully we'll have Freddie on the UK cover...

LOL Mike. I wonder if that's how we are going to react after trying the game ;) :p

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Thank god atleast EA sports made sure that there is a game named as cricket 2004.Hope this one is better than previous one.

thebigsteak

School Cricketer
I think EA have done a deal with Brett Lee.
I think that hayden sould be on the front cover, that 380 was to good!!

ImranKhan

School Cricketer
FLINTOFF!! He's England's Main Man!!

flintoff250x300.jpg

FREDDIE!! FREDDIE!! FREDDIE!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/2002/03/14/scengl150302.jpg

he should be on it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread