Cricket 2004 Question on Patches And Run-outs!

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Importing squads doesn't work for me.
I open the line-up editor and for example I click to import the Australia line up that I downloaded.
It says Replaced Australia Successfully then I click ok.
Up pops some index out of bounds bullcrap!

D

Dutch

Importing squads doesn't work for me.
I open the line-up editor and for example I click to import the Australia line up that I downloaded.
It says Replaced Australia Successfully then I click ok.
Up pops some index out of bounds bullcrap!

Do you open the editor as administrator!?

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I guess so, as there's only one user on the comp (xp)
I actually think that it's a bad download (the squads).
As when I go into the game after wards there's a few new guys and half the players missing.
For example, Suliman Benn but no Chanderpaul or Gayle.
Have you installed new line-ups? If so which download

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You need to right click on the line-up editor icon and click 'run as administrator'. It's the same with all the editors.

treva added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Ah okay....missed that bit!:facepalm I shall have a look...what patch do you use?

I use either Boss' Cool Gameplay Patch or Tutsi's AI Patch. I think it is Boss' but they are both excellent, so give them both a try.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
It's running fine and is administrator.
It's a problem with the roster I downloaded. There's no new roster updates anyway so it doesn't matter.

D

Dutch

You need to right click on the line-up editor icon and click 'run as administrator'. It's the same with all the editors.

treva added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

I use either Boss' Cool Gameplay Patch or Tutsi's AI Patch. I think it is Boss' but they are both excellent, so give them both a try.

Cheers, I will give 'em a go!

I am currently enjoying a season with Kent. Drew my match against Somerset and am now in day two of the game against Leicester. They declared at 399 for 9 just before tea on the second day. Nixon and Jaarsveldt added lots of valuable runs at the end for Leicester.

Now I have it all to do as a batsmen.

I love the way you can look around the field as a batsmen, left and right. Nice touches in this game.

It keeps surprising me how badly they developed this good foundation with the following versions. Such a shame. They got rid of all the good bits and enhanced the bad bits even more!!

P Squared

International Coach
I'm getting the same problem that dutchad got (database error) and the old links are also not working for me. Some help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread