Cricket 2004 Vic Bushrangers Kit

S

squiz

As oby_kicks_ass requested, here's the front of the Victorian Bushrangers kit, which is darker. I will complete the back soon

Attachments

• Front.png
    Front.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 41

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
squiz the kit is looking nice, i would suggest that you can move the ING patch on the sleeve more or less on the back of the kit with a little bit on the front. it will make it look better in game. if you split it half and half on front and back it comes too much in front

basically, i would put the I and some of the N on the front. the rest on the back.

The kit looks nice in photoshop, be sure to post some screens

S

squiz

it is split half on front and half on back, it's just that there is a logo on 1 end of it

S

squiz

Here's the Trousers:

Attachments

• Trousers.png
    Trousers.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 32

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
squiz, what im saying is: it will look a lot better in game if you put the ING logo and stuff more on the back than on the front. like a 1:3 ratio for front to back. it will amke it look more in the middle of the sleeve towards teh back. it will look nice

S

squiz

This kit should be released shortly, here's some ingame pictures:

Attachments

• Ingame.jpg
    Ingame.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 34
D

DirtyDog

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SQUIZ

the kit looks awesome, i believe the colours on the NSW blues And the Warriors kits are also too bright

but the vic one looks great. thanks a bunch

Once i get it in the game i will post some screens

D

DirtyDog

okay now i gotta problem :( i cant make the image to x256 or x128 etc. etc.
i need photo shop 7 but i cant get the demo as it will make my d/l limit for the month tople over, any way around it?

S

squiz

The collar's a bit screwed on it for sum reason, can sum1 help find out how to fix it?

D

DirtyDog

okay its not working, i goto GD Kit Replacer and it says bitmap not valid
whats wrong ?

S

squiz

wait till i release it first, then they'll be the best quality they can be, and it'll work. Once sum1 tells me how to make the collar's better, ill release it

D

DirtyDog

just release it now and then make an update, cuz i really wanna see it in action and put up some screenies for ya

Users who are viewing this thread