Cricket 2005 .fsh files

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
E=MC said:
thanks alot dazza :) .. how about a VB pitch add
Here's the vb pitch ad. you will need to install it using fshEd and bigGUI. I only know the code for the normal pitch which is bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh. Its the one colin did for the demo with the natwest pitch ad. I couldnt upload it due to it being over 1mb zipped.

does anybody know, if for example the vb series pitch ad, the background could be made transparent like we could in cricket 2004.

Attachments

• vb.bmp
    96.1 KB · Views: 769
  • vb series pitchad.zip
    7 KB · Views: 112

Ramz

International Coach
thanks alot dazza. you mite aswell start making the C2005 kits! we need we need all the ones which need editing! besides England, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

adthomp

International Cricketer
ohhh oops thanks didn;t see it there so I just simpyl install thease FSH file into teh cricket 2005 folder and it works?? seems too dam easy

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
adthomp said:
ohhh oops thanks didn;t see it there so I just simpyl install thease FSH file into teh cricket 2005 folder and it works?? seems too dam easy
No. You need to use BigGUI first. Using BigGUI you need to do the following.
Click file > open (All files)> Select data_pc.gob from the data folder of your cricket 2005 program file. When the list of files have loaded up you will need to find bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh. Once you have found it you need export it to a folder or to you desktop.

Right, now open up the FSHed program. Click on file then open and load the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh you have exported. Once that has opened you should see 6 files opened up. You need to click on the bottom file ptad and then the following.
Click on object > Import > New then select the file you want as your pitch ad > then update. Finally click on file > save as bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh and then close the program.

Then using the BigGUI again you Click file > open (All files)> Select data_pc.gob > find and highlight the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh file. Click on edit > Import and select the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh file from folder you earlier exported to. Once you have imported it, make sure the it file is still highlighted. Finally click on Edit > Compress. Your new pitch ad should now be ingame.

Hope all this makes sense

Eddie

International Cricketer
I have extracted the entire GOb to a folder and am going through it putting each FSH file into a category.

EG.

Bats
Kits
Accessories
Crowds
Bowling fields

There were 3686 FSH files....have sorted therough about 500 so far. Hope fully I will have a complete record within a few days.

Would that be useful for anyone?

But, what I really need is a Program to extract the CFG file, want to start editing those stroke files.

can anyone suggest a good one?

Lastly, does anyone know where to file the files which control the fielders, cos we really need to slow those guys down.

jonah

International Coach
S_Harmison said:
So does anyone know how to put stumps in yet???
D/l Colin's (barmyarmy) excellent c2k5 goodies pack from cricket2005.org, which contains NatWest stumps and some bats. Just install the fsh files into your EA Sports/c2005 root folder, and you should have the stumnps in your odi matches. Not sure about Test stumps yet though; guess you'll need to find the fsh file no in the list in this thread, then use BigGui and fshed to extract/ import them.

Eddie

International Cricketer
dusty /hard/ dry pitch : - 0ce83d1bd97d73f5eed69ec9529a53f5.fsh

Normal pitch : - 1c17a12091fbc4ad4472d24f47ef9141.fsh

Pura cup stumps : - 1cd9caef38d07d7937a2977b5f632b05.fsh

when i find more i'll post them

adthomp

International Cricketer
dazza1974 said:
No. You need to use BigGUI first. Using BigGUI you need to do the following.
Click file > open (All files)> Select data_pc.gob from the data folder of your cricket 2005 program file. When the list of files have loaded up you will need to find bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh. Once you have found it you need export it to a folder or to you desktop.

Right, now open up the FSHed program. Click on file then open and load the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh you have exported. Once that has opened you should see 6 files opened up. You need to click on the bottom file ptad and then the following.
Click on object > Import > New then select the file you want as your pitch ad > then update. Finally click on file > save as bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh and then close the program.

Then using the BigGUI again you Click file > open (All files)> Select data_pc.gob > find and highlight the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh file. Click on edit > Import and select the bc9ca3950f0a9d8bc6ef5264df44da3c.fsh file from folder you earlier exported to. Once you have imported it, make sure the it file is still highlighted. Finally click on Edit > Compress. Your new pitch ad should now be ingame.

Hope all this makes sense

sure does thanks!

do you have to choose compress for all of them?? or just pitch ads?

in fact thats a huge help and is easier then cricket 2004!

how about faces ? arnt they .big files? or bats are they in the? big files

Last edited:

Eddie

International Cricketer

I have found 13 .FSH files which are bats. When i have all 47 i will post the list.

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
adthomp said:
sure does thanks!

do you have to choose compress for all of them?? or just pitch ads?

in fact thats a huge help and is easier then cricket 2004!

you just compress the file you are importing.

Users who are viewing this thread