Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol Andrew, lets do it then :p

Lets see,

we need guns and rockets and airplanes and boats and a report and a country and 5 billlion pounds

hammudy

Club Cricketer
ok u ppl remember the heads of the players in C2k4 jerking fast???? its in here too but this time round the right arm seems to jerk for all charecters on screen....well its like 60% of the times u ll see it...looks very funny

the batsmen confidence meter is not a bug but really needs some work...after hiting 3 sixers the bar was almost full....now isnt that amazing

at the most the game is just mediocre...well as i said i ll buy it to keep my self busy till BLIC is out :D

voldemort

International Coach
Well it seems EA suceeded in removing the old bugs, but still managed to maintain their history by adding a lot more.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I have played the game for quite a while now. The graphics aren't too good, but that is probably due to my horrible Sis 650 graphics card. Anyway, there are a lot of misfields, which usually go for 4. However, the fielders do throw to the non-strikers end if there is a chance of a runout. Decent animations. Good crowd. Decent bowling. Easy hitting, especially with Pieterson. You can easily pinch singles if you use the dive button. I found that quite useful

hammudy

Club Cricketer
Adarsh said:
I have played the game for quite a while now. The graphics aren't too good, but that is probably due to my horrible Sis 650 graphics card. Anyway, there are a lot of misfields, which usually go for 4. However, the fielders do throw to the non-strikers end if there is a chance of a runout. Decent animations. Good crowd. Decent bowling. Easy hitting, especially with Pieterson. You can easily pinch singles if you use the dive button. I found that quite useful

check the pics i posted in the screenshot thread the one on max settings with AA and compare it with urs and see if u like the graphics then ;)

the only time the graphics look butt ugly is when they show the replay through the stump cam :mad:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Two more bugs found!

In the replays of boundaries, the crowd are cheering before the ball reaches the boundary!

In the replays of wickets at the end, the wrong batsmen is usually at the non-strikers end.

BenAD

School Cricketer
ummm dont fans usually cheer before a ball reaches the boundary... in most cases you can tell just after they hit it...

one thing ive noticed is that some of the fielding animations are a bit dodgy, all of a sudden moving superhumanily (not in positon on the field, but they finish an animation way to fast) to throw the ball quickly....

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
andrew_nixon said:
In the replays of boundaries, the crowd are cheering before the ball reaches the boundary!
The spectators usually know if the ball is going to reach the boundary or not. Andrew, don't overly criticize Cricket 2005. Okay, you may like BLC better and want to buy that, but that doesn't mean this is utter rubbish. I quite like it. I'm sure even BLC has many bugs, but you wouldn't point that out would you.

nickypoo

School Cricketer
In the reply at the end all the players turn into the last two players, who were batting, im preety sure the scoreboard had football lineups with names such as cygan on there. Also a duck came up when Pieterson got out, but thats probably justa demo bug. Not really bugs but the computer reacts far too quickly in comparison to the play and the players are sluggish in their movement take them far too long to turn around.

Last edited:

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:

How can that be a bug as if you see a ball running to the fence you will start jumping before it crosses the fence; anyways I dont like the fifa crowd its always full; like pes crowd to fifa and BLIC crowd is even better

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Same as C2k4; when you hit the ball into the stumps at the non-strikers end the game hangs while the bowler tries to work out what to do...

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Possible ball physics bug found: when the ball goes to the boundary along the ground, the ball on hitting the boundary does not bounce off like it should, it used to bounce off in cricket2004 but they ve implemented this bug in 2005 successfully :mad:

sorry if this is already known.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Is this thread a bug thread or a joke thread? I will read this once in a while when I need some light moments. Keep it coming guys and thanks for contributing to this thread you are saving people some hard earned money.

Users who are viewing this thread