surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have been using Boss' AI patch and Arslaan's revamp roster.

Boss's AI patch is a problem is what I assume. Just try reading the ReadMe file given.. I guess, Boss AI patch requires some separate roster. Or just try changing the AI patch and play.. If the game still crashes, then its not fault with Boss patch.

I remember having problems with Boss AI patch long time back.:onpc

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Did that but still getting the error. Problem with the roster. can anybody send me an updated roster with the latest players and squads. :upray

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Did that but still getting the error. Problem with the roster. can anybody send me an updated roster with the latest players and squads. :upray

To make sure that problem is with roster, put the Boss patch.. And in that patch, there will be a roster attached right? Load that roster and play.. And It should work fine.. Or take away the Boss patch and load PlanetCricketV2 roster and play.. it should work fine.

I am still using PlanetCricketV2 roster only released by Saurabh/Burma and others.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well I got something more. Its weird. I played Australia vs South Africa 50 over game it works fine. Same squad I played test match after one over the game crashes. :mad

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Are you still with Boss AI patch?

I remember something like this in Boss's Read ME file,

You Have to Switch between the rosters according to the game type everytime u start the game to get the correct line-up and IRCSU benefits. In general, the game have roster in memory that been played last time. For ex, if u played with test roster and quit the game, then for instance if u want to play the ODIs next time around, the game stared with test roster stored in memory rather than ODI roster. So each and every time u have to do the steps as required.

ODI and Test rosters which Boss provided are different to each other i believe...

Highlander999

ICC President
I probably wouldn't use Boss's patch, there are better ones out there, imo. Also regarding an updated roster, I can tell you there should be one being released before New Year

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Tried a new AI patch and Arslaan's new and latest roster.. still only when I play as Aussies the game crashes back to desktop after one over and that also in test matches and not in the One Days.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Did you by any chance try assigning any face through Player editor? Download PCV2a roster and try using any patch say, Tutsi's and tell me if your game still crashes.

Also, tell me apart from roster and AI patch, any other patches you tried to install like face, kits anything?

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah it was problem with .big file. I downloaded the unique face patch and replaced all .big files that WC gave me and now it works....Thanks Suren, WC and Tom for helping me out. :happy

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
When I'm playing C2K5 and I click 2009 ODI.ros and select Play Now and when I starting a match and after the toss, there is a message to do with Async load of 7f499faa95fe3e7a1657e3b44d533a5d.fsh failed.

Anyone know how to stop this message from coming up?

Last edited:

abhi1512

School Cricketer
I started the full version game
i created a player and i added it to the squad.
i saved the roaster from the load/save option
i closed the game and when i again started it, the created player was not there
somebody please help

dipu976

School Cricketer
i m trying to download cricket 05 but it shows error

" please insert disk 1 that contains the file images\thumbs.db "

what can i do

Users who are viewing this thread