Cricket 2005 UK Release Date - Confirmed 1st July

durrani1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
for three platforms xbox,Pc,and PS2. this is great news after finishing my exams on 15 june i'll be free for this game.......yAHhhuuuuuuuu....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think that EA has rushed this game completely. I would have liked to waited until March 2006 for Cricket 2006.

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
no man I can't wait until that, I hope they got enough time to include all the facilities...

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Skateboarder2 said:
I think that EA has rushed this game completely. I would have liked to waited until March 2006 for Cricket 2006.

one of their designer said the creation of cricket 2005 started almost 1 year ago.

i think games that been in development for 1 year are ready to be releaesd

look at brian lara development started back last august september so cricket 2005 has really been in development longer than brian lara

Howzat

Club Cricketer
jazz said:
one of their designer said the creation of cricket 2005 started almost 1 year ago.

U actually believe what that guy says ?

Hero

Club Captain
jazz said:

i think games that been in development for 1 year are ready to be releaesd

look at brian lara development started back last august september so cricket 2005 has really been in development longer than brian lara

Who says Sword fish started this game development from September.According to Rubbergenius statment,this game is in development since January 2004.

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
Hero said:
Who says Sword fish started this game development from September.According to Rubbergenius statment,this game is in development since January 2004.

I met one of the Codemasters Rep in a GAME store back in october 2003 and she mentioned to me about BLIC2005 was being worked on.

fr600

School Cricketer
stevie said:
Where did you get that from?

I got that from http://www.eaplay.com/australia/games/pc/cricket/cricket2005/

box_sml_5149ps2.jpg

Game Information:
Release: 28th Jun 2005
Genre: Sports
Rating: G
This game is available on: