Game Information:
Release: 28th Jun 2005
Genre: Sports
Rating: G
This game is available on:
* PC
* Xbox?
* PlayStation?2

Ah yes, just wondered as it wasn't that long ago since the 30th was posted, cheers.

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I suppose it'll be around the same time as Cricket is very popular in Asia :)

T20

Panel of Selectors
before BLIC..this after announcing the game later than CM :eek: they sure look to be in a hurry :rolleyes:

fanirama

Club Captain
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.
EA gave me the info I wanted, screenshots I wanted, maybe a video and demo will be out soon and more importantly they have a set release date. This is what I'm talking about. I've had it with BLIC - Sometime in 2005, sometime in summer, sometime before ashes, sometime in july, sometime between 2:20pm and 2:46pm nonsense....

I'm definitely buying EA Cricket 2005 on the day of release ( or pre-order )

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
fanirama said:
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.
EA gave me the info I wanted, screenshots I wanted, maybe a video and demo will be out soon and more importantly they have a set release date. This is what I'm talking about. I've had it with BLIC - Sometime in 2005, sometime in summer, sometime before ashes, sometime in july, sometime between 2:20pm and 2:46pm nonsense....

I'm definitely buying EA Cricket 2005 on the day of release ( or pre-order )
Fine, if that's your opinion, but that certainly won't work for me. EA's screenshots have been glitchy, the game has been rushed.
BLIC is my starlet. Good PR's, Facts of the days, good updates and a video with some brilliant screenshots already released. Now that's what I'm talking about!

T20

Panel of Selectors
fanirama said:
EA gave me the info I wanted, screenshots I wanted, maybe a video and demo will be out soon and more importantly they have a set release date. ....

yeah looks like all the important things that one expects from a game are taken care of :D

gamerkid22

National Board President
i don't think EA cricket 2005 will have bugs this time i will be a good game hope that the gameplay will also be good as they have used new game engines and there is new bowling HUD and also dive and manual appealing button also there are FIFA crowds and also there will be new stereo crowd sounds.day/night matches and a lot more new things (except the batsman's grip i hope they have fixed that as well).Cricket 2005 was in development almost an year ago and so i think this one will be a blockbustur .Always think positive .

one question to u all guys in cricket 2005 there are over 1000 new Motion Captured moves how many were there in cricket 2004?

GOOD LUCK EA !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread