Cricket 2005 UK Release Date - Confirmed 1st July

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
EA Australia site is saying 28 June for Aus/NZ

sounds interessting, hope c2005 can compete with BLIC.... i will buy both. 3 weeks for trying C2005, if BLIC is then better, C2005 will take a time rest.

Ramz

International Coach
thats good news, to be honest i'll prefer BLIC because C2005 is just an update from C04. Also BLIC has a classic written all over it, EA r just trying to get C2005 out, so the people move away from the BLIC hype and buy C2005. Well EA that won't work!!

BLIC is the game to buy..

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
E=MC said:
C2005 is just an update from C04
Please quote the insider knowledge that you have. Or if you don't, then make some qualification that your statement is what you feel. :)

Ramz

International Coach
^^^Cmon man be realistic.. all they going to do is add some new stuff e.g. Bowlers Run ups, run out bug fixed thats about it.....

Im jus giving my PO (personal opnion) ... BLIC im coming to get you hehe!!!

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
E=MC said:
Also BLIC has a classic written all over it,

BLIC is the game to buy..

i hope you dont mean by adding classic matches ;) blic ihas classic written all over it :noway

Hero

Club Captain
Wait and See is the best policy this time as far as Cricket 2005 is concerned as I am smelling some positive changes this time around.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
m_vaughan said:
I am in favour of C2005. It really looks good. Just the gameplay remains to be seen.

However, the gameplay is the most important element so EA's hope of being the best game is seriously under threat :p

bhail256

Club Cricketer
blic, is truly gonna be somethin different! other than the dancing down the track part; i am all for BLIC! The graphics might not be mind boggling but are much better than c2004! Infact the backdrops in it are as good at c2005! However C2005 does have hot graphics with their fifa engine and all, alot rests on the gameplay as well! CAnt wait for july to rollllll in ...

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
BLIC for me, however being desperate for a new cricket game, and the fact cricket 2005 is released a few weeks earlier, means i will probably buy both games. If you have got the money then why not, you can play both, see which you prefer and if your lucky take one back if you have the receipt. Try a blag like i bought it as a present for my cousin's birthday but he has a gamecube and not a pc. Or if that dont work send your mum in, mums always come up with the goods.

Users who are viewing this thread