No Requests Cricket 2019 Scenario IND v SCO 2021 Available

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly, don't get the point of this thread. All that's happening is sharing of files, and so far only one proof of actual work in overlay, which isn't even working properly due to game mechanics of overlay colour based on teams.
@Snowy @Dutch please look into this.

Sultan Ms Nama

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Honestly, don't get the point of this thread. All that's happening is sharing of files, and so far only one proof of actual work in overlay, which isn't even working properly due to game mechanics of overlay colour based on teams.
@Snowy @Dutch please look into this.
what's your problem man ?? i m trying to do something productive for cricket 19 fans and u are causing hindrance ...that's crazy!! u should appreciate my efforts for sharing files and for your kind information i m the only modder who changed cricket 07 to next level by making many mega patches so don't think i m a noob ok... and i tried overlay and stumps too and working on scenarios and many stuffs so just wait and appreciate someone's efforts by giving time to modding inspite of busy schedule..

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
what's your problem man ?? i m trying to do something productive for cricket 19 fans and u are causing hindrance ...that's crazy!! u should appreciate my efforts for sharing files and for your kind information i m the only modder who changed cricket 07 to next level by making many mega patches so don't think i m a noob ok... and i tried overlay and stumps too and working on scenarios and many stuffs so just wait and appreciate someone's efforts by giving time to modding inspite of busy schedule..

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-blobset-tools.113180/

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the files already available here?

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am so glad I am above that game called Cricket 07, that's why I always played AC09. For your kind information I too was a creator for AC09. Still your thread doesn't make sense as there's no creations. Also @Snowy is right you seem to have taken the same things from blobset thread.

Sultan Ms Nama

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-blobset-tools.113180/

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the files already available here?
but not everyone can extract files as it takes a lot of time and not all are modders. You are admin and planet cricket is yours so its your wish what you want you to do because of some people many modders dont like to work and remain active on planet cricket because they know some admins will remove their threads or ban them for no reason . I m on planet cricket since 2011 and i have seen happening this with many modders that's why not many are interested in modding . So i just hope that all admins should understand modders feelings also instead of trying to humiliate them they should appreciate their efforts and regarding my thread i will post mods soon as i m working on them and regarding sharing files i just thought to save time of others in extracting the blobset i hope is that clear to everyone ..

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Firstly, thanks for confirming the files were already shared.

Secondly, bans don’t get handed out for ‘no reason’. I’d love to hear more about this via PM.

Thirdly, I’m not trying to humiliate anyone. I was more than willing to assist with your Kohli Playface so don’t try and play a victim card here. This isn’t the Cricket 07 forum.

Just start posting some actual Academy Creations or actual mods.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Firstly, thanks for confirming the files were already shared.

Secondly, bans don’t get handed out for ‘no reason’. I’d love to hear more about this via PM.

Thirdly, I’m not trying to humiliate anyone. I was more than willing to assist with your Kohli Playface so don’t try and play a victim card here. This isn’t the Cricket 07 forum.

Just start posting some actual Academy Creations or actual mods.
my threads all g snowy?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i need to find out how to get the mods into the game, can someone help?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
so first time umpire kits are edited
still lot of work remaining on it to make it look better but good to see that kit is editable..
hey sultan do you have facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread