Cricket 22 Academy Creations

Hermain Kazmi

Club Cricketer
Hey @gem87f great work on the kits bro! Loving the effort
I have a request .. would you be able to make 2022 Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United Kits? Please please

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hey @gem87f great work on the kits bro! Loving the effort
I have a request .. would you be able to make 2022 Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United Kits? Please please
Tried them for a week
Kind of Impossible
Waste will do it easily soon

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I'm wanting to begin the process of making the '92 World Cup sides as I did several on C'19.

So I'm wondering, are the logos and badges uploaded from the C'19 versions and available for download. Haven't found them when searching yet, but could be using the wrong keywords etc.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm wanting to begin the process of making the '92 World Cup sides as I did several on C'19.

So I'm wondering, are the logos and badges uploaded from the C'19 versions and available for download. Haven't found them when searching yet, but could be using the wrong keywords etc.
Annoyingly they aren't transferred over, and there's no way to download from C19 which is a real oversight

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's a shame, I really hope at least logos can be transferred at some point soon.
I think they (BA) said a while back that it isn't possible.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I think they (BA) said a while back that it isn't possible.
From memory I thought they said academy teams wouldn't be transferrable. I remember someone suggesting that they might be able to do logos, but I suppose it probably also applies to them too sadly.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
This is my non-playfaced go at Martin Crowe. He has a very tricky face for the tools available in the Academy currently. Being able to tweak eye scale a little and adding a little squintiness would definitely help, as would some balding and wavy, semi curly hairstyles. Although in the few instances where Big Ant do wavy or curly, they tend to overdo the curliness or somehow produced very large unnatural looking waves for the most part. Would love them to add some new options.

Also, a sweatband might've helped. Do they have them in the academy?

Attachments

• Martin Crowe Close (2).jpg
    Martin Crowe Close (2).jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Martin Crowe Far (3).jpg
    Martin Crowe Far (3).jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
This is my non-playfaced go at Martin Crowe. He has a very tricky face for the tools available in the Academy currently. Being able to tweak eye scale a little and adding a little squintiness would definitely help, as would some balding and wavy, semi curly hairstyles. Although in the few instances where Big Ant do wavy or curly, they tend to overdo the curliness or somehow produced very large unnatural looking waves for the most part. Would love them to add some new options.

Also, a sweatband might've helped. Do they have them in the academy?

I have to agree it would be great to have additional accessories. I am sure on Cricket 19 someone made Martin Crowe with a headband of sort on him, it was on playface, how they did it I do not know. I too have made Martin Crowe and agree his face is not the easiest. Kudos to you for yours.

:)

Chaosx28

School Cricketer
Hey guys, got a question regarding downloading uniforms, apologies if answered elsewhere as I cannot find it. When a creator uploads a new version of their team with new uniforms I want to update my version of the team, keeping intact squad, team lists and players, only wanting the new uniforms. How do I go about this?
Currently I have been trying to download the team and choosing keep current player, ignore new. I see everything downloading including the new uniforms but when I go into the team under team lists I do not see any changes nor another copy of the team anywhere. Would greatly appreciate help or advice on downloading uniforms, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread