Cricket 22 Academy Creations

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys, got a question regarding downloading uniforms, apologies if answered elsewhere as I cannot find it. When a creator uploads a new version of their team with new uniforms I want to update my version of the team, keeping intact squad, team lists and players, only wanting the new uniforms. How do I go about this?
Currently I have been trying to download the team and choosing keep current player, ignore new. I see everything downloading including the new uniforms but when I go into the team under team lists I do not see any changes nor another copy of the team anywhere. Would greatly appreciate help or advice on downloading uniforms, thanks!
One way to go about this is choosing to replace at least one player with the one from the academy. This method replaces the team that you are trying to replace with a creator's version. Ideally, I'd recommend replacing a player who is not playfaced. This way, you don't accidentally overwrite a playfaced player that you want.

Chaosx28

School Cricketer
One way to go about this is choosing to replace at least one player with the one from the academy. This method replaces the team that you are trying to replace with a creator's version. Ideally, I'd recommend replacing a player who is not playfaced. This way, you don't accidentally overwrite a playfaced player that you want.
Thanks for the tip mate, unfortunately I must be doing something wrong as that still didn’t work haha

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm trying to male a Wales cricket team, but to be honest I'm struggling to find many Welsh cricket players. I've only got like 13 players in the squad. Does anyone know of any apart from obviously some of the Glamorgan players?

Anyway, at least I'm quite happy with the kits i've made so far.

Cricket 22 (10).pngCricket 22 (11).pngCricket 22 (12).png
Cricket 22 (8).png
Cricket 22 (9).png

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there a community vetted list of creators/teams that a newbie should be downloading? I remember there being such a thread for the last BA game but can't fine one for C22.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a community vetted list of creators/teams that a newbie should be downloading? I remember there being such a thread for the last BA game but can't fine one for C22.
Teams - Mainly Wasteyouryouth, AJMods just finished the IPL teams though - they look great too.
Faces - Combination of Llewelynf, AJMods, Wasteyouryouth and myself (I'm currently doing county players).
For classic teams/players - Mouseydread and Slug1793 are doing some great things as per usual.

Last edited:

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm trying to male a Wales cricket team, but to be honest I'm struggling to find many Welsh cricket players. I've only got like 13 players in the squad. Does anyone know of any apart from obviously some of the Glamorgan players?

View attachment 265427View attachment 265428View attachment 265429
View attachment 265430
View attachment 265431
Phil Salt at Lancashire , Aurein Donald at Hamps,

View attachment 265427View attachment 265428View attachment 265429
View attachment 265430
View attachment 265431
Phil Salt at Lancashire and Aeurein Donald at hampshire are two obvious ones.

Gustav

Little Timmy
Any recommendations for username for up to date ipl 2022 kits and up to date squads thanks

Users who are viewing this thread