Cricket 22 Academy Creations

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
Also does anyone know if all 18 counties have updated kits and if so the best place to find them.. wasteyouryouth..?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a little heads up: While my thread is locked (my own choice), I'm still doing the odd face, not doing as much atm due to an increased work load currently.

Liam Norwell is one of the recent ones I've done:

Norwell1.jpg Norwell2.jpg

Also, if the skin tones look weird like a cut off around the cheeks, don't worry, its just the lighting in the academy. In-game it looks fine:

Hainesskin.jpg

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just a little heads up: While my thread is locked (my own choice), I'm still doing the odd face, not doing as much atm due to an increased work load currently.

Liam Norwell is one of the recent ones I've done:

View attachment 266501 View attachment 266500

Also, if the skin tones look weird like a cut off around the cheeks, don't worry, its just the lighting in the academy. In-game it looks fine:

View attachment 266502
Oh so it is the lighting in academy that makes the players look slightly different

I sent a ticket to Big Ant about skin tones so maybe I should have holded

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey guys can I check are Cricket Academy updates working okay or down at moment just wanted to check sorry

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
:angry:

I'm making stuff, but just for me now. I'm not sharing anything until something can be done about this. Especially after Ross' parade on twitter the last few days.
It is same as giving lectures in school where fees is paid for studying

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
before bats in acadamy morethan 1000 but after some update not working and only loading,in community players,bats,teams not working but otherwise game working good help me

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Just curious if anyone has uploaded flags for individual countries? There don't seem to be many about, but the search engine for logos only searches for the letters the logo starts with so it's harder to search thoroughly. I'm mainly after England, New Zealand and Australia at the moment. I'm trying to complete six teams for upload and would like it if I could find some country flags. I was after South Africa also, but there seems to be one of those.

vishalp

School Cricketer
Has anyone uploaded a indian kit which has a full orange collar?

Attachments

• 9A4FB86A-BE2D-49FD-922A-F5CD3C0E99ED.jpeg
    9A4FB86A-BE2D-49FD-922A-F5CD3C0E99ED.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread