Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

eddo_1025

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

D

Deleted member 185125

Yes or probably ground training maybe. But definitely there are additional contents coming.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm still playing Ashes Cricket to be honest, as that provides the richest cricketing experience..

Will this new game feature outfield catches in test matches do we think?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Just to be aware fifa 22 on ps4 and ps5 are different games very much last and next generation so not sure any comparison is valid.The pc version of fifa 22 is also last generation. I am curious to see if the pc version of cricket 22 has ray tracing.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Just to be aware fifa 22 on ps4 and ps5 are different games very much last and next generation so not sure any comparison is valid.The pc version of fifa 22 is also last generation. I am curious to see if the pc version of cricket 22 has ray tracing.
Different in what regards? The videos floating around on the graphics look comparable with not a lot of difference. Are you suggesting that ps4 version is sluggish?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Not its a different spec so presumably works better on ps4 .I think the next generation have something called hyper motion or something but I agree on twitch its hard to see much difference but there are you tube videos that highlight it.We can speculate where cricket 22 falls in all this the fact that the upgrade is free would suggest its not full next gen but we won't know until the game is released for sure .Maybe big ant could address the ps4 users concern me I am waiting for the kettle to boil

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Does it look better than this on PS4/Xbox?

If it does, I'd say that's a good start with 6 weeks to go.

Cyberpunk-2077-on-Xbox-One-and-PS4.jpg

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any update on existing Academy creations? they have not told anything about academy this time around which usually releases prior to game..

Users who are viewing this thread