Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I remember one of the games had this (I think it was from the Brian Lara series that came out a few years back) where the tail Enders actually had different animations and reach for the ball and actually batted like tail enders.

But in present day cricket, there are hardly any true tail enders as most now are capable of holding the bat and showing some technique
It was BLIC 07 , yea they had separate animations for tailenders but such tailenders don't exist any more in real cricket , that's why the ugly shot animation shall only triggers when the batsmen mis time the ball /wrong shot selection or wrong footwork and also only if the batsmen are weak in that particular area. it will make the game more interestingly realistic and the animations actually incorporated in to gameplay.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Again I could be completely wrong.. but the overlays look pretty much identical? Or is that women’s game in the white kit limited overs? You would assume not.
Very subtle difference. All for it though.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Again I could be completely wrong.. but the overlays look pretty much identical? Or is that women’s game in the white kit limited overs? You would assume not.
Very subtle difference. All for it though.
My guess is that they are still working on it. Obviously it would look a bit dull if they were very similar. Excited to see the other ones. Especially the t20 and test ones.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would be great if we get more gameplay content as we are heading towards the launch date. Now it's getting boring to keep playing same thing again and again while having that HDR issue on PS4. I know it will be fixed in day 1 patch, but if they roll out patch for Nets Challenge, it'll be good.

Reactions: DAP

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kinda digging the Test vs ODI overlays.

B

Bigby Wolf

Can hear very little bit of commentary at 0.41 in the Bajo's Video.

Not sure who it was but it did sounded like James Taylor :p

Those slow mo runout addition is cool.

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

That was Micheal Atherton's

Those slow mo runout addition is coo
That was Micheal Atherton for sure..I recognised the moment I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread