Cricket 22 Announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big Ant Studios and Nacon are thrilled to announce that the long-awaited Cricket 22: The Official Game of The Ashes will arrive this November. A true next-generation effort that builds on the massive success of Cricket 19, Cricket 22 will deliver the most robust, substantial game of cricket that fans have ever seen.

Not only will Cricket 22 feature the perennial favourite Ashes competition, but the scope of licenses featured in the game has expanded massively. Cricket fans will be able to enjoy Australia’s Big Bash T20 competition, The Hundred, the hugely innovative new competition in England and Wales, the tropical party of the CPL in the Caribbean, and take to the international field of battle with fully-licensed teams from Australia, England, The West Indies, New Zealand and Ireland.

BIG ANT TWITTER HANDLE:
Quick pre-order update! We are working with the digital platform holders to enable pre-orders of #Cricket22 at the earliest opportunity. Meanwhile, if you pre-order a copy from your favourite retailer, you will receive a Nets Challenge code that will be playable on 12 Oct, 2021.

Preorders:

India
UK
Australia

Last edited:

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Big Ant Studios and Nacon are thrilled to announce that the long-awaited Cricket 22: The Official Game of The Ashes will arrive this November. A true next-generation effort that builds on the massive success of Cricket 19, Cricket 22 will deliver the most robust, substantial game of cricket that fans have ever seen.

Not only will Cricket 22 feature the perennial favourite Ashes competition, but the scope of licenses featured in the game has expanded massively. Cricket fans will be able to enjoy Australia’s Big Bash T20 competition, The Hundred, the hugely innovative new competition in England and Wales, the tropical party of the CPL in the Caribbean, and take to the international field of battle with fully-licensed teams from Australia, England, The West Indies, New Zealand and Ireland.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Wow an announcement with an immediate release date. Truly we are living in a golden age.

sounds interesting, a massively expanded commentary team including Athers and Gower! Wow.

really intrigued about the new bowling controls too - really hope it brings the “seam” into play.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
My wedding is 4th December, I am very thankful this was released a week earlier haha
My best mate also gets married on the 4th December. Guess I can't stalk you that day. :yes:wave:)

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Great news , wish they management career mode as well , glad to see new bowling actions though and i am hoping for new perks including the mandatory negative perks for weaknesses

Staresblank

Club Captain
I wonder what "after touch" means while bowling? Are we going to have to swipe the motion pad furiously after delivery to get swing?

I hope the enhanced bowling means its easier to hit the stumps on a length. The last few versions, everything on a length on medium/hard wicket would go at nipple height. (Even left trigger/full balls would bounce over)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Still waiting to see UK pre-order prices, excited for this though

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Status
Not open for further replies.