Cricket 22 - Creations

djadnankhan

School Cricketer
Seeing some real improvements mate, look great. My one tip, use the healing brush to remove things like nasolabial folds. Just makes the face look neater.
That’s true but I want to give it more realistic look, ill try with removing nasolabial folds too! Your tip appreciated

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Shoaib Maqsood, Abdullah Shafique and Haris Rauf
These are all really great work, but all appear locked on download. I don't want to change your playfaces, nor do I want to reupload them as my own.

I'd just like to be able to re-skill them for my own teams/competitions and I can't.

There seems to be an increased love of locking creations lately, yet all the creators would like Big Ant to release some of the restrictions currently on licensed players and teams.

Still, great work on these playfaces.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These are all really great work, but all appear locked on download. I don't want to change your playfaces, nor do I want to reupload them as my own.

I'd just like to be able to re-skill them for my own teams/competitions and I can't.

There seems to be an increased love of locking creations lately, yet all the creators would like Big Ant to release some of the restrictions currently on licensed players and teams.

Still, great work on these playfaces.
Side note, if you do tweak someone's work and upload it, they still get credited as the original author.

The reason why creators are locking is because we're getting sick of users like bigminpeg somehow downloading our work, re-uploading as their own so people who pirated the game can download them. Happened all of cricket 19's life span and still happens in 22. And despite how many times you report these people, no action is ever taken. Its just deflating to morale.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Side note, if you do tweak someone's work and upload it, they still get credited as the original author.

The reason why creators are locking is because we're getting sick of users like bigminpeg somehow downloading our work, re-rploading as their own so people who pirated the game can download them. Happened all of cricket 19's life span and still happens in 22. And despite how many times you report these people, no action is ever taken. Its just deflating to morale.
Understood, though they still seem able to do it. Maybe Big Ant could allow a locked, except skills option?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The reason why creators are locking is because we're getting sick of users like bigminpeg somehow downloading our work, re-uploading as their own so people who pirated the game can download them. Happened all of cricket 19's life span and still happens in 22. And despite how many times you report these people, no action is ever taken. Its just deflating to morale.
Unfortunately, in C22 the moment you edit now, you become original author. Not sure why, but thats been the case from the start. And it goes for teams, players, logos, bats etc

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Unfortunately, in C22 the moment you edit now, you become original author. Not sure why, but thats been the case from the start. And it goes for teams, players, logos, bats etc
Didn't know that. Jeez that's pretty average. C19 I always saw the edited versions displaying the original author and the one who edited though.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Didn't know that. Jeez that's pretty average. C19 I always saw the edited versions displaying the original author and the one who edited though.
And its probably why I'm never in your posts about creators. Because all my my stuff belongs to Bigminge :noway

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
It's ridiculous that edits get creator credits. That should be changed for starters. Also a locked player should be skill editable.

I can imagine the frustration of you hard working creators with your time, effort and work being claimed by others.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
It's ridiculous that edits get creator credits. That should be changed for starters. Also a locked player should be skill editable.

I can imagine the frustration of you hard working creators with your time, effort and work being claimed by others.
To be honest, it used to bug me a lot but now it doesn't that much. I get more irritated when due to crashes, freezes and constantly loading screens people can not enjoy it. My SA domestic teams for example are by far the most up to date but have only been downloaded like 100 times in comparison to other creators because of the academy issues noone could even download my teams.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
To be honest, it used to bug me a lot but now it doesn't that much. I get more irritated when due to crashes, freezes and constantly loading screens people can not enjoy it. My SA domestic teams for example are by far the most up to date but have only been downloaded like 100 times in comparison to other creators because of the academy issues noone could even download my teams.
I'm use to less than 100 people downloading my work so its business as usual for me lol.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That’s true but I want to give it more realistic look, ill try with removing nasolabial folds too! Your tip appreciated
Do Make some bats As well HS Bat of sarfraz and Babar and bat Ihsan sports ,MIDS used by Ahmed shehzad in past currently used by K akmal

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Had a taste of this recently, created two bats from about 15 years ago then about a week later as I was viewing other bats I spotted someone else had shared them. Definitely mine as no one is creating the random stuff I do, plus I wouldn’t mind, but all they changed was the colour of the tape at the bottom of the bat handle! Then to top it off, they had been downloaded more times than mine had :facepalm

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Had a taste of this recently, created two bats from about 15 years ago then about a week later as I was viewing other bats I spotted someone else had shared them. Definitely mine as no one is creating the random stuff I do, plus I wouldn’t mind, but all they changed was the colour of the tape at the bottom of the bat handle! Then to top it off, they had been downloaded more times than mine had :facepalm

It's a real oddity that if I download one of Llewelyn's bats, apply it to a county or associate player and share the team then that the bat pops up under my name when searching specifically for bats. That's certainly been the case and I'm definitely not into stealing anyone else's work. It really shouldn't be like that and BA need to take some steps to protect peoples hard work IMHO.

Have any creators raised a ticket for this or do we think this is how it's meant to be?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
It's a real oddity that if I download one of Llewelyn's bats, apply it to a county or associate player and share the team then that the bat pops up under my name when searching specifically for bats. That's certainly been the case and I'm definitely not into stealing anyone else's work. It really shouldn't be like that and BA need to take some steps to protect peoples hard work IMHO.

Have any creators raised a ticket for this or do we think this is how it's meant to be?
I stopped doing tickets long ago. Feel free to though.

Users who are viewing this thread