MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seeing some real improvements mate, look great. My one tip, use the healing brush to remove things like nasolabial folds. Just makes the face look neater.

andrew56

Club Captain
Does anyone know how to create realistic kits , is there a template
Also how to create playface beard

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know how to create realistic kits , is there a template
Also how to create playface beard
I think you’re after a quick fix mate and sadly there isn’t one, whether it’s kits, faces or bats these things take practice and even once you are good, it can still take hours to get decent results. I think you’d be better off having a crack at a kit or face, posting it and then asking for feedback, because at the moment it seems like you are just asking for other people to do it for you. Have a go, get stuck in and good luck :thumbs

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I think you’re after a quick fix mate and sadly there isn’t one, whether it’s kits, faces or bats these things take practice and even once you are good, it can still take hours to get decent results. I think you’d be better off having a crack at a kit or face, posting it and then asking for feedback, because at the moment it seems like you are just asking for other people to do it for you. Have a go, get stuck in and good luck :thumbs
This. Guys like Waste and the extremely wonderful and unforgettable Llewelynf way back just got stuck in and tested and kept practicing. tbh I feel like as a community we're relied and expected too much of him the last few years, C22 is a good reminder that a community can't rely on a single individual for everything, shit, I've nearly finished one county team, one, and I feel burnt out already just thinking about how much more there is to do lol.

Last edited:

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
This. Guys like Waste way back just got stuck in and tested and kept practicing. tbh I feel like as a community we're relied and expected too much of him the last few years, C22 is a good reminder that a community can't rely on a single individual for everything, shit, I've nearly finished one county team, one, and I feel burnt out already just thinking about how much more there is to do lol.
I feel your pain and you‘re having to do it whilst battling diarrhoea :lol I managed to get it where I wanted it with 19 and then 22 came out, so straight back to square one, which is fine because everyone is in the same boat, but there’s two ways to go about it, either get stuck in and do it yourself, or hope someone else does it, but if option 2 is the approach you take, you’ve got to be patient

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I feel your pain and you‘re having to do it whilst battling diarrhoea :lol I managed to get it where I wanted it with 19 and then 22 came out, so straight back to square one, which is fine because everyone is in the same boat, but there’s two ways to go about it, either get stuck in and do it yourself, or hope someone else does it, but if option 2 is the approach you take, you’ve got to be patient
I think I'll do a guide tonight on my process with images, sort of like the chap who did the C19 one. Just to show that it isn't as hard as what people may think it is once you get the hang of things.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This. Guys like Waste way back just got stuck in and tested and kept practicing. tbh I feel like as a community we're relied and expected too much of him the last few years, C22 is a good reminder that a community can't rely on a single individual for everything, shit, I've nearly finished one county team, one, and I feel burnt out already just thinking about how much more there is to do lol.
I feel ignored

Users who are viewing this thread