Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Soon a mobile developer will take over big ants, real cricket 22 already way ahead than this big mouthed game, bug ant should stop making incomplete titles
No real cricket 22 will not Icc have launched the official game in mobile hope it's not the late the come up with full licenced cricket game for console's and pc it's possible as fifa making there own game next year so it's possible icc goes the same way. At last the monopoly should end.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
No real cricket 22 will not Icc have launched the official game in mobile hope it's not the late the come up with full licenced cricket game for console's and pc it's possible as fifa making there own game next year so it's possible icc goes the same way. At last the monopoly should end.
Yes they should stop throwing incomplete shit, they ah e tortured enough lol

Hester

County Cricketer
For all my moaning about OP spin in this game, here are some screenshots I'd like to share of my last bowling efforts as SA v ENG. The only Tom foolery I employed was not taking glitchy run outs. 023ad2bf-6b65-4dd5-9c6a-fcc2f4db7ead.pngefcb8416-7e74-4066-8b0b-7cc377c61a01.png

cricboi

Club Captain
Outside of the fielding errors and glitches I've found the bowling in tests to be very satisfying. However I think I might be a bit too good at it because the AI rarely scores over 200 against me. What would be the best slider to change to make them more competitive? Is it just turning down the Wicket Chance. I don't really have an issue with the run rate.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Outside of the fielding errors and glitches I've found the bowling in tests to be very satisfying. However I think I might be a bit too good at it because the AI rarely scores over 200 against me. What would be the best slider to change to make them more competitive? Is it just turning down the Wicket Chance. I don't really have an issue with the run rate.
Set everything to Hardest!

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The one thing that has made batting more challenging for me is setting the controls back to classic - Arcade controls were just too easy on any difficulty. Bowling must be set to hardest (I also use classic controls). It doesn't make it a great game but at least it offers more of a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread