Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Does anyone remember Ross or someone saying that they don't have County cricket license in the game? Was it the same for C19? I barely recall if it was there or I had it downloaded from community....

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone remember Ross or someone saying that they don't have County cricket license in the game? Was it the same for C19? I barely recall if it was there or I had it downloaded from community....
The English country sides have never been licensed, apart from the players that play for England

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It’s the way catches are normally done that makes them feel cheap in Tests.. if you had a drilled drives that was caught low or flicked off the pads that went a lil aerial you wouldn’t mind.
But it’s always a shitty lofted shot in the 5th over against the new ball that just looks utterly stupid for the game situation!

I never, ever even get that. It's LBW, bowled, caught slip or keeper, or the occasional caught and bowled (in tests).

I think I've had one mistimed hook go off the top of the bat and get caught, but it was by the keeper.

This has to change in C22. It's a shame it'll take longer than the two hour refund level to see if they've actually sorted it out.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I never, ever even get that. It's LBW, bowled, caught slip or keeper, or the occasional caught and bowled (in tests).

I think I've had one mistimed hook go off the top of the bat and get caught, but it was by the keeper.

This has to change in C22. It's a shame it'll take longer than the two hour refund level to see if they've actually sorted it out.
I've had batsman caught at short cover and in square leg, playing in career mode. (it happened very rare though) not sure my sliders have any effect on it.

Users who are viewing this thread