Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im on PS4 how do you put stadium creator logos floodlights in i cant see an option there for them as on Cricket 19 and Ashes cricket 17 you could ?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think BigAnt seriously has code merge issues. Why does the issues that were fixed in earlier builds keeps popping out again in new patches. This almost keeps on happening on every patch.
In coding that mostly happens but previously sorted out issues only re-occurs if you copy paste some part or don’t know the code structure or behaviour exactly.
Thats why previous fixed issue keep popping again and again.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW need your kind attention after hot fix on xbox1x (v 1650), game is keep crashing while resuming saved competition.

is this hot fix or what ?

Last edited:

s0074845

Club Captain
If we edit skills of a player mid match does it take in to effect in the same match or only on new match

s0074845

Club Captain
Just quit the test match could not handle these weird upper cuts and shots from markram on a day 1 green track. Disappointing to see

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Just quit the test match could not handle these weird upper cuts and shots from markram on a day 1 green track. Disappointing to see
If its every batsman playing these same shots then it's a cause of concern, if it's just one batsman then it's the player trait right?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Capture22.PNG
It was the start of Day 2 of a test match on a custom stadium.
This made me rage quit the game.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
This games bowling is the worst of all the Big Ant games. What you bowl, how you bowl and the things you do mean nothing. If the game decides a batsman should be out they'll be out but if they decide not then the pitch, the day and the bowler will not matter. Really disappointed in the bowling experience in this game. I feel I have no control and the game decides what will happen or not. Don't feel I am earning wicket at all, set-ups don't work and the fact that the AI know exactly if something will hit the stumps or not is a big part of it I feel. The can leave deliveries you would never leave batting because if you did you'd lose your stumps. I think this is proven as well because I haven't had a bowled without the AI playing on (even if you get the replay of no touch).
I reiterated the same thing a few days back that, like in real cricket batsmen plays according to the line of the ball so if the ball is swinging away from from right hander he will have to play at that bcoz the line of the ball is on stumps but in games AI is not designed in that way at all
They just know how much the ball is gonna swing, they know how much the ball is gonna seam after pitching and that is the reason bowling plans dont work in the game

Mark1961

School Cricketer
WTF Happened here ?.
Playing 3rd season of career mode, made the Southern Pythons team, also became captain after 4 games, we won 5 of the 7 games to top the group. Had a press conference, was asked how I felt about us being favorites for the finals. Next thing is the new season started ?, looked at the calendar, we won the semi-final and Final, but as captain I obviously didnt get picked ?. Has anyone else had this, really annoying getting to the finals day, then not playing them.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fielders are sliding over the boundary again. Couple of times they even kick the ball over the boundary rope and sometimes just stand there with the ball in hand allowing batsmen to get double the runs. Sliders reset when you exit the game completely on Steam version. Not sure if the game is progressing or moving backward. 20+ patches and still not even close to par. At this rate we might see Ticket 23

Users who are viewing this thread