Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Haych14

Club Captain
Ross "Hair will look alot better in update tomorrow (upon release)"... Does this mean the way the hair looks or the hairstyles will be more refined??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-035029.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-035029.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 106

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
im i the only one that wants a variety of gloves,pads and shoes and the ability to assign sleeve length for batsman. like i get that its just cosmetic but i feel it adds an extra layer and is pretty rewarding when u see ur custom loadouts look as close to real as u can make it. also i hope they have fixed the jumper issue and the helmet color assignment.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there an issue with the release of US PSN version of the game? Can’t see a pre-order/buy button on the Playstation Store page. On the mobile app it says Released on Nov 24th, on the webpage it says just announced and can’t find it if I type directly through a PS4.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Is there an issue with the release of US PSN version of the game? Can’t see a pre-order/buy button on the Playstation Store page. On the mobile app it says Released on Nov 24th, on the webpage it says just announced and can’t find it if I type directly through a PS4.
So long! it's gonna show up on 2nd December for purchase. Also no pre-orders Sibi.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Yep in blc99 we have different crowd's sound in different stadium after boundaries and wicket

Yes, the crowd reaction is a subtle thing, but I believe its most important to have the live match hotness and make the player immersive into the game of sports. In Blc 99, Pakistan, India had different crowd's sound, England had the one similar to England as well as same goes with other countries. In Sri Lanka, the drums were always beating up in the crowd, so is in the West Indies. That was one of the core feature of the Game that made it so lively and addictive. Its a funny thing though, that game was two decades back but it had all the ingredients to be a Great Cricket Game. Wonder why Big Ant haven't emphasized on this yet.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Any update came
I was moving my game folder and it shown something
Also playface psd got formed

s0074845

Club Captain
Hi all,
Sorry to ask this again. Is stats tracking working like dbc17 where you could track each players earned stats

caprikaps

Club Captain
So fellas - in the midst of all the excitement & just a few more hours to go, what is the first game you are gravitating to play in Cricket 22?

Users who are viewing this thread