Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

D

Deleted member 193590

I've been editing names and amending likenesses for the associates all afternoon. Turn it off for a bit, come back to it and none of the likenesses have saved but the names have. This game is broken in so many ways.
A lot of things aren't saving for me,such as lineups
I get what you're saying, but it did release with the forward defensive. With the first patch yesterday it was absolutely fine (at least on PC). It was the second patch yesterday that killed it for whatever reason. Evidently, that second patch was barely (if at all) tested before being pushed out, which is inexcusable when such a fundamental part of the game has been broken by it.

As for the player likenesses for a lot of licensed players and various other things? It is very, very poor. I'm certainly not defending them here.

The whole thing definitely feels like it's been rushed out, as seems typical for game releases in this day and age.
I was thinking the first version played a lot better,for instance I saw a lot of sixes,I never see any now.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
How do games regress like this? I don't really mess around with academy and modding stuff apart from downloading people's excellent work but reading the posts it seems a lot is wrong with that side of the game too?

When I was reading about 19 all people had to say is its near perfect game but needs few gameplay tweaks but now it's regressed even more, how?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
How do games regress like this? I don't really mess around with academy and modding stuff apart from downloading people's excellent work but reading the posts it seems a lot is wrong with that side of the game too?

When I was reading about 19 all people had to say is its near perfect game but needs few gameplay tweaks but now it's regressed even more, how?
A developer that doesnt really care that much for ensuring the quality of its product, and has rushed this out before the Ashes hype begins so as to net a few more dollars.

Cynical? Yeah. Truthful? Quite possibly.

D

Deleted member 185125

Hey Mods, Can we have a separate thread created for Online mode Discussions?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
A developer that doesnt really care that much for ensuring the quality of its product, and has rushed this out before the Ashes hype begins so as to net a few more dollars.

Cynical? Yeah. Truthful? Quite possibly.
Just knowing the one side of the story and then coming out with narrative is quite a trend. When licenses are involved they would also come with contractual agreement to release the game too.
What if the game had to be released before the ashes with majority if their team working from home.

I'm working for a MNC and I know that my productivity hasn't been the greatest working from home vs sitting in office.

I'm not justifying the errors and bugs in the game. But some here are being too rash and rude at them.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
I'm not justifying the errors and bugs in the game. But some here are being too rash and rude at them.
Im not personally abusing Ross, BA, or anyone who works there, but charging people extortionate prices to play a cricket game where a quick single becomes a life and death experience and fielders routinely grab the ball and run over the boundary with it for four...is not being rude.

Its calling out shoddy work where its present.

I hope and trust they will patch this stuff because as i have said a few times, there is the skeleton of a decent game here, but at the moment thats all it is, and it needs a lot of flesh putting on that skeleton to make it fit for purpose.

Ryno282

School Cricketer
Hey guys, is it possible to have rain in this game or is it a bug? Only options are default, no rain and reduced, but it always seems the same.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I get what you're saying, but it did release with the forward defensive. With the first patch yesterday it was absolutely fine (at least on PC). It was the second patch yesterday that killed it for whatever reason. Evidently, that second patch was barely (if at all) tested before being pushed out, which is inexcusable when such a fundamental part of the game has been broken by it.

As for the player likenesses for a lot of licensed players and various other things? It is very, very poor. I'm certainly not defending them here.

The whole thing definitely feels like it's been rushed out, as seems typical for game releases in this day and age.
Never mind all that….

you are 34..? :eek:

:noway

B

Bigby Wolf

A nice cut shot.Pierce the gap wonderfully.

Another one. This time Just look at slide the batsmen take to execute the hook shot for a six.

Both Shots looked good though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread