Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

So finally got time to play the “officially released” game. To be honest I did not feel one ounce of difference. Now I can whole heartedly comment on what I feel since its an officially released game from BigAnt.

License - New Zealand, Ireland and West Indies should be really upset how the licensed stuff has been part of the game. Compared to Australia and England, the player models look shit. Not to mention Kane Williamson goes black and white. Way to prevent racism.

I am 100% sure they have not captured or mocapped those three teams players. I would any day prefer user content over this so called licensed content. Also Ross mentioned they would add in more licensed players. No.. that is not right. It should have been in the game from beginning.

Academy - Gutted to see there is no stadium creation tool. Why? This is a ready product, it should have been in the game.

Gameplay - As a causal gamer, the gameplay is fine for me barring a few bugs. They really need to work on the sliding fielder touching boundary always.

Visuals - Apart from player modals who look very weird, the stadium, lightening, atmosphere is stunning on 4k. The game is super fast on Series S. 1000% improvement of C19.

Commentary - Buggy and sucks. Won a match 4 down and commentators said knew openers would kill the run chase.

I would give this game 6/10. My main concern as a buyer is that I paid full amount only to recieve the game content in installments. Should we customers pay in installments then? Why are we expected to pay full when its not a complete product.
2 steps forward, 3 backward.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Guys After Reading The full Thread Watching The comments of All I have To say The game has Lot of Bugs right now but i think many bug have also been solved really quickly through patches We can Continue Reporting bugs to Big ant Team but we have to appreciate they have Made a Brilliant effort To Take One step forward from C19 I saw some tweets Specially from Asian guys Saying game doesn't worth the money it's full of bugs etc I Request You guys Please Don't Do that just Tell The Company About bugs you face ask them to solve rather than Criticizing them
Just Imagine: If BA decide not to make any more cricket games Then ? they are only company Making cricket game And mainy They Look for Public suggestions and put that in game Even Big companies EA and Rockstar don't Add Much things In FIFA/GTA every year But BA is trying to improve cricket games so Please appreciate them just report the bugs To them so they can remove give them your suggestions also But don't Criticize them so early I'm sure within month Game will be Without bugs

jan52

Club Captain
Any idea when it will be live for Xbox and what is in patch notes.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
pretty big patch then that really good may have stadium creator?
Probably just repackaged data files from the game hence the large sizes.

jan52

Club Captain
Is the running fixed in new patch?

Users who are viewing this thread