Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any idea when it will be live for Xbox and what is in patch notes.
Xbox patch is TBA. They (BigAnt) are having issues with Xbox releases. So I would not expect anything today or this week tbh.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A0597FAB-6BBA-4B9B-A3D9-5930357659C2.jpegWhy do playfaces look like this in the academy? Anyoneelse having this issue, this is the player from community not mine I was browsing and noticed all playfaced player uploaded come up like this. Also when I try to download it says my playface storage is full :/ anyone else have the same issue on steam?

luckysoni

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bought the game yesterday night on steam after giving a long thought that should i buy immediately or should i hold ...also given that price is also on higher side than previous iterations(almost double compared to cricket 19 launch price).... Saw many live streaming and many YT videos watching all the positives and negatives......& finally made the positive decision bcoz i wanted to support the only studio which is providing cricket games and i believe in them that they will definitely improve as they did with cricket 19..... Bcoz i need more cricket games in future no matter what...
Right now it's updating.....
In hope.....From India....
Post automatically merged:

Is this the new update??

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
View attachment 258627Why do playfaces look like this in the academy? Anyoneelse having this issue, this is the player from community not mine I was browsing and noticed all playfaced player uploaded come up like this
Texture issue. Not sure what it may be exactly but my guess is when he created his face he was using 16bit instead of 8 bit in his photoshop project file. Or it could be an upload issue to the server. Tough to say.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Texture issue. Not sure what it may be exactly but my guess is when he created his face he was using 16bit instead of 8 bit in his photoshop project file. Or it could be an upload issue to the server. Tough to say.
Upload issue
I created same type in virat ,it uploaded , created others too, error of others which uploaded yesterday gave error

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
But when I download it says my play face data is full, I didnt even download a single player yet?

Users who are viewing this thread