Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hoping the auto shuffling batsmen and the same problems from C19 we all had can be fixed in time. I'm playing a fun BBL T10 currently and there is a lot of good to be had batting

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hoping the auto shuffling batsmen and the same problems from C19 we all had can be fixed in time. I'm playing a fun BBL T10 currently and there is a lot of good to be had batting
what difficulty ? u playing

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Anyone else noticed the keeper bug from c19 after the latest patch? Also anyone got a hang of the threadmill in gym? Thing is making me go bonkers.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everyone Here can we please Request them The Ranking / Statistics of all Team and players It's great fun Would love to top the rank in career mode Hope the feature comes in after few patches I know Gjwear Also Asked Mike About this he was not sure as well hopefully it will come but atleast we can keep reminding them about that

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not yet they are still testing and will release tomorrow
Is the patch for tonight out yet on Steam? Can't wait to see the 'fielding issues' they fixed.

Currently we have clown fielders who throw direct hits from long on but can't take simple catches, their fielding coach doesn't have his priorities sorted out it seems :p

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Is the patch for tonight out yet on Steam? Can't wait to see the 'fielding issues' they fixed.

Currently we have clown fielders who throw direct hits from long on but can't take simple catches, their fielding coach doesn't have his priorities sorted out it seems :p
Spot on. Can’t catch a cold but throw down the stumps every time!

Great to see that they’re working to rectify things.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Post latest patch, I feel that wicket keeper is doing a better job along with slow fielders. I had the keeper caught me off an inside edge with a dive which I never saw in cricket 19. The more I play, the more I am starting to like the game. The animations, lighting, presentation is lovely. Yes there's things that need improvement but which game is perfect? Even cricket 19 got better after patching so please be patient.

The best part is that they have acknowledged that there's many issues and they are working on it. It's very easy to blame and criticize someone and mind it, we are only able to do that because Big Ant has provided us with a platform to do it. Someone like EA or Sledgehammer? No one ever takes time to respond back and rectify issues so we should be grateful. Look at Battlefield 2042, game is not even worth playing and it's EA.

Big Ant could easily shut this platform down, choose not to respond and do their own thing, what will we do then? We will buy cricket games regardless as there's not many and us as cricket fans do appreciate what Ross and the team is doing. So please give them some time to fix the game. Feel free to provide your feedback but don't cross the line here.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Question for everyone, when it comes to appealing for caught behind or potential bat pad catch, is there any point of appealing for these if the slow mo catching doesn't get activated? I am asking because if I remember correctly it was one of my favorite thing to figure out if the batsman nicked the ball or not by appealing and reviewing.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Question for everyone, when it comes to appealing for caught behind or potential bat pad catch, is there any point of appealing for these if the slow mo catching doesn't get activated? I am asking because if I remember correctly it was one of my favorite thing to figure out if the batsman nicked the ball or not by appealing and reviewing.
Fairly sure if the catching mini game doesn’t launch and it’s not a clear edge (caught at gully) then there is no point in appealing/reviewing, even if it looks close, it’s likely that the game didn’t register it as hitting the bat so even if it does hit the bat when you check it on the replay (or go through it on C19) then sadly it’s just a bug

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Guys if someone who knows how difficulties work for bowling can help me, I'm currently playing on these settings...

Overall Difficulty: Legend
Human Bowling: Hardest/Arcade

Basically I don't like playing on this setting as I can't appreciate the animation because my eyes have to be lasered onto that meter due to small timing window and no sliders to adjust.

So I want to ask if I change it to Easy or Medium to get a bigger release window will this also change AI behavior? Currently this is the only way to change release window size that I can think of

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is it just me on Xbox that's having the game crash every time I move the bowling marker shorter than a good length

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Guys if someone who knows how difficulties work for bowling can help me, I'm currently playing on these settings...

Basically I don't like playing on this setting as I can't appreciate the animation because my eyes have to be lasered onto that meter due to small timing window and no sliders to adjust.

So I want to ask if I change it to Easy or Medium to get a bigger release window will this also change AI behavior? Currently this is the only way to change release window size that I can think of
From my testing yes. I play on Legend diff, Hard/Hard for batting and bowling. Tried bowling on Medium to see what happened and with the real pacemen, the AI couldnt hit a thing, it was edging or missing literally every ball, so if you want some semblance of realism, stick to Hard. Hardest is too hard, its almost impossible to hit the meter, to even see it.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Making bowling easier does just that, the AI will stay on the difficulty you have set them to

Users who are viewing this thread