Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just hoping BigantStudios fixes the ball Pitch Height issue globally, as we currently cannot edit the Online side of the Game ourselves to fix this.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
9E3FEB49-27BE-4F2C-91CB-0C521808FEA0.jpeg
Attritional Day from the Windies…

Safe to say I unlocked some bowleds haha!

@Wavelberry i agree it feels like RNG for the most part. However I did bowl 5 Jimmy away swingers then an in ducker and cleaned up Da Silva

There may have been something good about the AI in this innings in that at 154-6 Da Silva went into his shell and so did chase and they slowly rebuilt.

Work in progress for sure.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
looks like all the fielders are mostly set to Jhonty Rhodes mode again...always hitting the stumps.

also, how does one earn points from batting practice? I go to the nets, bat for however long and when I exit I get no xp or anything. What am I missing or is this just how it is?

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does AI still changes thr field after every ball?? It's kind of annoying even in C19.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just had this one, Roach snags Latham, pretty plumb, i appealed, given out no review by the AI.

This was on Pitch Bounce 40, id set him up with some outswingers and the inswing did the job.

Interesting it was Roach mine came with the skiddier bowling action as well!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Folks, really need your help with something... is anyone able to drive the ball between Cover fielder and Point? I've tried doing so again post the latest patch n PS4 but as mentioned in OP all my cover drives go left of Cover fielder, i.e. through extra-cover region. I'm unable to drive the ball in the arc between Cover fields and Point.

To elaborate when I bat as a right hander, and the AI has selected a field with Mid Off, Cover and Point fielders, I'm unable to drive the ball between Cover and Point no matter what I do. All my cover drives either end up to the Cover fielder or to the left of Covers, i.e. through extra-cover region between Mid Off and Cover region. Essentially the region between Cover and Point is inaccessible at the moment similar to how DBC 17 was at launch.

I should be able to hit a cover/square drive to an overpitched delivery outside off through the gap between Cover and Point but can't. Are you seeing the same? I generally prefer batting to bowling in cricket games, and this is turning out to be a deal breaker. Any help/input would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Folks, really need your help with something... is anyone able to drive the ball between Cover fielder and Point? I've tried doing so again post the latest patch n PS4 but as mentioned in OP all my cover drives go left of Cover fielder, i.e. through extra-cover region. I'm unable to drive the ball in the arc between Cover fields and Point.

To elaborate when I bat as a right hander, and the AI has selected a field with Mid Off, Cover and Point fielders, I'm unable to drive the ball between Cover and Point no matter what I do. All my cover drives either end up to the Cover fielder or to the left of Covers, i.e. through extra-cover region between Mid Off and Cover region. Essentially the region between Cover and Point is inaccessible at the moment similar to how DBC 17 was at launch.

I should be able to hit a cover/square drive to an overpitched delivery outside off through the gap between Cover and Point but can't. Are you seeing the same? I generally prefer batting to bowling in cricket games, and this is turning out a deal breaker. Any help/input would be appreciated.
No I'm not able to do it either. I had posted this couple of days earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread