Cricket 22: Stories, scorecards, screenshots, epic matches: (Share your most memorable moments | No videos)

Load FM

Club Captain
It's victory or collapse time for England. We're about 130 runs from an Ashes test win but we know what a couple of wickets can do to an England batting order! How will it pan out?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ASHES 2021 Second Game ENG Vs AUS

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Remember someone telling about lack of LBW's for me that's not the case at all with spinner. But what I noticed is that umpires are turning down some tight calls. Wicket chance at 30. Striker timing 90.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Jumped back in after a few weeks to see what the game is like. This was given "not out" without even going to the third umpire:

cricket22_2022_01_14_12_09_52_307.png

Last edited:

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Glad to say this game has come a long way since release day gameplay which was frustrating..

So, I'm playing as India, was playing and tweaking slider values as I batted..

Some notable dismissals were, Agarwal crashing Rabada for a four and very next ball KG comes with a short of length slower one which Agarwal could only manage to lob it straight up to KG

Pujara dismissed off a beauty defending one off back foot and caught at 2nd slip. And my favorite of them all, Rahane trying to score, goes backfoot for a good length ball to drive it to mid on, but ball had other plans and just skidded bang onto middle stump keeping low..

Attachments

• 20220114150008_1.jpg
    20220114150008_1.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pc Tournament l Online T20 Match Vs Criticale Role and What A Win for me .. it was not an easy pitch to bat ..

Users who are viewing this thread