Cricket 24 Simulation

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
We are talking about generated matches scores being crap , sim games can be adjusted by sliders only if you play the game and then simulate it , we are talking about simming the game without actually entering in to the match, those results are absolutely crap and can’t be adjusted with sliders as well

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are talking about generated matches scores being crap , sim games can be adjusted by sliders only if you play the game and then simulate it , we are talking about simming the game without actually entering in to the match, those results are absolutely crap and can’t be adjusted with sliders as well

Yeah… that’s what the disclaimer of my post was about.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Yes it is problem in Cricket 22... but, why you posted here???... You got your Cricket 24 copy???...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Problem almost solved , just if they can increase FC scores a lot more and slight increase to ODs scores
Edit : sim scores are perfectly fine for International career games (all 3 formats) but club games FC and OD scores are quiet low (I am just imagining that club teams are forced to play on underprepared wicket because of high cost and unable to score runs lol) , T20s club are fine too.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
T20s score are on the higher side with few wickets , needs improvement and there aren't any low scores in international t20s which is not good.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
For now i kept AI in to Legend level with Timing 55, run rate 35, wicket chance 90 and Bowl quality 90 for career mode... so results are decent enough and also AI partner when I batting, bat more clam and sensible...

Users who are viewing this thread