Cricket Academy Community not working

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Once you ask too much the academy breaks down and to get it working again u need to reboot. Don't ask to download more than 50 items. The R1 download more button will break it. This is my experience

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Once you ask too much the academy breaks down and to get it working again u need to reboot. Don't ask to download more than 50 items. The R1 download more button will break it. This is my experience
I am having the same problem I tried last night and I was able to get all the logos downloaded to view but that was about it
This needs to be fixed I have had the game for a week and a half and still cannot play a game with the teams of my choice

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
works fine for me

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone had issues with logos disappearing? All of my logos have been wiped from the academy?

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
I have had an issue when downloading teams from the academy.

I have downloaded certain teams like New South Wales which are totally correct when I check both Rosters and Lineups, but when i open a career mode it is all wrong with fake players and Doug Bollinger opening the batting, I'm not sure what is going wrong because when I check on the academy the teams are fine? They just seem to break when I enter career mode.

imperator

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
I have had an issue when downloading teams from the academy.

I have downloaded certain teams like New South Wales which are totally correct when I check both Rosters and Lineups, but when i open a career mode it is all wrong with fake players and Doug Bollinger opening the batting, I'm not sure what is going wrong because when I check on the academy the teams are fine? They just seem to break when I enter career mode.

I'm Facing the same issue on PC. Have been looking for a fix but haven't found one yet. Any one please pitch in on this problem if you have a solution.

Thanks

kamrul

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW everytime I try to get into the academy this message pops up. It's happening after installing the latest patch. Could you please suggest me what to do here?

Attachments

• IMG_20190531_231617.jpg
    IMG_20190531_231617.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread