Cricket Academy - Community (Unable to search and download teams)

generalrdp

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Sri Lanka
Good day everyone,

I have a problem that is ongoing ever since i got the game.
So i wanted to download all the international teams, and i used usernames such as the famous "friedlele".
When i clock on begin search, after a long while, this alert comes- "Community sharing is not available now" or something like that. It happens even if i just Begin search without filtering my searches. Logos, Players they seem to be working, but i would really like the latest teams and kits. I dont know if its a bug or is it a problem with my internet? Or even my region, but its a real bummer. Please help and give me some suggestions on what to do?
I use PS4.

Ruan87

School Cricketer
Good day everyone,

So i wanted to download all the international teams, and i used usernames such as the famous "friedlele".
When i clock on begin search, after a long while, this alert comes- "Community sharing is not available now" or something like that. It happens even if i just Begin search without filtering my searches. Logos, Players they seem to be working, but i would really like the latest teams and kits. I dont know if its a bug or is it a problem with my internet? Or even my region, but its a real bummer. Please help and give me some suggestions on what to do?
I use PS4.
Hi there guys please can anyone help me to fix this on my cricket 19 ps 4 my community is not working a try how many times it keep on saying it's unavailable please try again later my internet is all right and everything so please can anyone help me I am in SA
Good day everyone,

I use PS4.
Me to please help us

Umer Javed

School Cricketer
Good day everyone,

I use PS4.
I started the game today and faced the same issue. I was playing on PC before shifting to PS4. So the issue I suspected was the initial team download that Cricket 19 asks to download. Therefore, as it was a new game, I deleted the saved data from my ps and then started the game. And when it asked for downloading their recommend teams, I skipped by tapping No. Then went to community team and found that it is working fine. There you go, atleast this is the solution that worked for me. Delete the saved game data from PS. Start the game and DO NOT download the teams on the startup. Rather tap NO. And then head on to community.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would recommend you all contact big ant support. This forum isn't a technical support forum. The most technical support you'll find here is people asking how to improve fps.

Go start a big ant support ticket and they'll gladly help you with the issues you have.

Sumeet Chaudhari

School Cricketer
I started the game today and faced the same issue. I was playing on PC before shifting to PS4. So the issue I suspected was the initial team download that Cricket 19 asks to download. Therefore, as it was a new game, I deleted the saved data from my ps and then started the game. And when it asked for downloading their recommend teams, I skipped by tapping No. Then went to community team and found that it is working fine. There you go, atleast this is the solution that worked for me. Delete the saved game data from PS. Start the game and DO NOT download the teams on the startup. Rather tap NO. And then head on to community.

I have faced same issue, I deleted game and reinstalled. Then the community worked for me.
Please use maximum result 10 . While searching

Prem Acharya

School Cricketer
I am not able to download teams and players from community on my ps4 i re-download the game but still facing the same issue

Danish Saeed

School Cricketer
Good day everyone,

I use PS4.
Hi everyone
I am facing an issue in Cricket 19 Xbox One I am able to download teams but when I download the teams kits color and logo disappear. Can anyone help me??

Users who are viewing this thread