Cricket Academy Discussion

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm going to try again once the last 40 out of 171 updates have installed!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of these updates might help out. But I'm guessing it doesn't work like that. The brief look I did get though wetted my appetite even more for this game. Have all but no interest in ashes 2013 anymore.

I agree with you:facepalm ashes 2013 is in a lot of trouble, how can it come close to this.

D

Dutch

I feel that will be it. Don't you think because of the lack of licenses, as well as option for creating teams, there might not be anything such as "international".
probably even in the career mode, we might see emergence as a first class player.

I'm using a controller for editing in CA. Suggest everyone to do so, works great for editing. :yes

Well all the team names are in there for both club and country and the uniforms so I guess there will be both....

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just downloaded this. Looks very promising. Signed up as AbhishekS. Looking forward to test this out by create some players. Hopefully I'll find some free time in the coming days for the same. :D

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Finally IE downloaded it perfectly after three tries with Chrome. Got held up with an amazing chase in Chepauk, IPL. Should be able to start creating from tomorrow, and by the way the editor plays really smoothly, no problems whatsoever.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've had email saying the mouse might be an issue for some people - is it the frame rate or an issue with mouse position updates?

i am experience the same issue & its frame rate i'm sure

coold98

School Cricketer
not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it......:mad

lexluger

Club Captain
not impressed by the player editor ....first of all it lags a little bit wheras my comp can play all the new games released.....and all the player created look not so real and similar to each other and were ugly......a game which dosent have license to players should atleast have good player editor so people could make lookalikes.....but you guys blew it......:mad

Grow up son!!! Try figuring around with the editor properly before talking trash. I reckon you must be pretty new to editing thats why you dont seem to have a clue. Its not even the final version and it already looks impressive. 8/10 for me and things can only get higher from here. Appreciate the fact that these guys have come up with something as good as this instead making baseless criticisms.

FNK

Club Captain
Grow up son!!! Try figuring around with the editor properly before talking trash. I reckon you must be pretty new to editing thats why you dont seem to have a clue. Its not even the final version and it already looks impressive. 8/10 for me and things can only get higher from here. Appreciate the fact that these guys have come up with something as good as this instead making baseless criticisms.

+10

matty670

School Cricketer

All of your posts have been requests/moans on entire forum, lighten up, a decent cricket game is finally coming.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Two things: 1. It's pretty laggy and I can't find any option to lower the quality. 2. Apparently Chinaman is off spin. I must say I am severely disappointed by the last one. Other than that its good

ricky87

Club Captain
Two things: 1. It's pretty laggy and I can't find any option to lower the quality. 2. Apparently Chinaman is off spin. I must say I am severely disappointed by the last one. Other than that its good

Chinaman is not off spin, off spin bowling type is next to the leg spin type.

umosay

Club Captain

Jeeez, you can make a player look any way you like! Please don't tell me you're judging a game by clicking 'randomise'!?!?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Laggy stuff is fine but having a go at the editor in terms of creating players' likeness is a bit of a reach at this point. I'm sure editor has a learning curve associated with the game. Check out the other thread where folks have created Trott, Ishant and Mike Hussey, and those players look pretty good.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Oh ye of little faith....

Faith is not a virtue. It is extremely overrated. At least the cricket player editor is a real thing that actually happens - unlike dead people springing back to life or multiplying 1 fish into 5000 fish with a snap of the finger, which NEVER happened.

Gotta be careful what you say Dutch. I'm onto these little sprinklings of credulity that you try and splash on young and impressionable kids, some of whom reside these forums. It's not moral to tell fairytales to children and imply that they are true stories. Like the time you tried to imply that "spirits" actually exist. I'll never forget that post. Not cool.

Back to the [real] player editor. I'll make my own tonight and maybe post a few. Great job by Big Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread