MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Okay, with that sorted, infractions for anyone else trying to make the Bangladesh team.

D

Dutch

#TheArrogance

To be fair I dont quite think he meant it that way and is just stating that he is willing to do the Bangladeshi team.....that is a good thing I would guess?

Of course no one can claim to be the official maker of a team and anyone who feels inclined to make it as well can do so. But again I am sure he didnt meant it quite in that way.

And if he did mean it that way, well...........

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and if he did mean it then.....

nothing wrong with getting on the front foot, I like his style :p

ps: that's not what he meant, I'm sure :)

angad

Chairman of Consent
To be fair I dont quite think he meant it that way and is just stating that he is willing to do the Bangladeshi team.....that is a good thing I would guess?

Of course no one can claim to be the official maker of a team and anyone who feels inclined to make it as well can do so. But again I am sure he didnt meant it quite in that way.

And if he did mean it that way, well...........

I agree....doesnt seem like he meant it in that way!! HE just wanted to declare 'officially' that he would be making the full Bangladeshi squad....which I agree with you is a good thing!

----------

i might also start with other neighboring teams after am done with Bangladesh.

Can you please make a good Sachin Tendulkar before you move on to the Bangladeshi team :cheers

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
I AM SOO SORRY.. REAlly didn't mean it THAT way.. :( just saw the available creations and wanted to make Bangladeshi faces better... :( SORRY, no offence to other creators and i am goin to remove the official word.. just said it out of excitement..

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
We know :lol (laugh of the day! :) )

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Reading all of ur creations and seeing ur love for the game for the last one month, i was longin when i'll say this ..:. "LOVE U BIGANT"..: u just took my dream and passion to a higher level with cricket14... i've been with ur updates and supporting ur hearts all along, though not posting much,
*there's not much to say, as we fans all speak the same, thanks again...

AbdullahKhanCricket

Club Cricketer
Bangladesh team? Who cares about them.

(just kidding)

Anyway, I think that we need a better Tendulkar. One of the greatest cricketers in the game yet we can't create him. Maybe we need a bit of help from the Admins :yes

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
So you have successfully logged in before? (You activated your account with the number that was emailed to you?)

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Yes i did.. Created a face S. Al Hasan in the 1st login and turned off the pc.. when i logged in 2nd tym frm my home pc (the 1st login wasn't frm home).. it showed the error, still can't solve it...

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
It has something to do with a firewall settings. Had the same issue with my laptop. But once i tried a different computer it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread