Cricket Australia Diary

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Cricket Australia Today announced that all of their batsman have became right handed. The left handers have been paid triple salary if they can successfully become right handed and they all took it. First to say yes was Adam Gilchrist. He told us, "Well i love my money. I am still good with my right hand so i might do it." However Mike Hussey was secretly told by CA that if he didnt he would be kicked off the team. He said,"Well i can do the reverse sweep which uses my right hand."

There are also to be big developments around the grounds of Australia. Big crowds are expected this season

This is a look at the stick cricket squad.

A.Gilchrist
S.Watson
R.Ponting
D.Martyn
M.Clarke
M.Hussey
A.Symonds
D.Cullen
B.Lee
M.Johnson
G.McGrath

Aussies are to be playing a few practise matches against

West Indies
England
India

In the next couple of days.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ahhh... It will interesting to see Gilli batting right handed:D
However Mike Hussey was secretly told by CA that if he didnt he would be kicked off the team.

lol... :)

Brett_Lee

International Coach
AUSSIES START OFF SLOW BUT WIN

Australia has made a slow start to its match against the West Indies however has defeated them with 50 runs scored off the last 2 overs which were played.

The Windies set teh Aussies a total of 158 to win. Adam gilchrist starred the innings scoring 72.

Ponting was happy with the aussie performance and says if they keep it up they might win the trophy

sc1ks9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread