Cricket Captain 2014

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
the reason I didn't release editors this time around is because everyone exploited it to cheat in online games. At least thats what I was told.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
:( I dont play online though

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played on iOS a great improvement there

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Is cricket captain 14 released or still waiting to be???
For PC I am asking not ios

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been playing this game since a while now and am really hating the low form and rating of my batters. I see other team's batters having a unbelieveable form! can someone give me a hint/tip about batting?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Been playing this game since a while now and am really hating the low form and rating of my batters. I see other team's batters having a unbelieveable form! can someone give me a hint/tip about batting?

no idea what ICC 14 is like but batting practice helps with form iirc in earlier versions of the game.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
no idea what ICC 14 is like but batting practice helps with form iirc in earlier versions of the game.

Thanks and yeah you're right. I've tried batting practice but I face the same consequences. I've even tried different batting techniques so the batters weak point becomes to be their main but still they aren't scoring. Most of the time, my key batsmen stay out of form, this season so far Amla's form is only filled with half star same as the previous season so I kicked him out of my team and sad to tell that the new one's aren't any different. The only batter in my team who always play well is Faf du Plessis. Other than him, nobody even scores above 30. RSA is in crisis! :(

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
well batting technique is long term. Unfortunately scoring runs is the only fix for form problems so you need to bat smartly. You may think that trying to score quick runs is needed in a match situation, but if they get out cheaply it will affect their form. And you need to make sure when an out of batsman passes 50, that you go on to score a century with them, otherwise their form won't increase that much and a failure in the next match and you find yourself where you started.

outbreak

Club Captain
the reason I didn't release editors this time around is because everyone exploited it to cheat in online games. At least thats what I was told.
So there's no editor for 2014? I've never played any edition online, wish they had an offline only editor

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
So there's no editor for 2014? I've never played any edition online, wish they had an offline only editor

Don't suppose you had any luck in finding one mate? I'm really on the edge of just leaving this game be without them to be honest, editors allowed me to set up based on how I know people perform in real life and therefore I'm not feeling any enjoyment without it.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
editors allowed me to set up based on how I know people perform in real life and therefore I'm not feeling any enjoyment without it.

Same here. The game's gets boring after playing it for a week. I now play it one day a week that also for an hour. I'm in 2018 now though, managing RSA and ABD's a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread