Cricket Captain 2018

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Be interested to see people's thoughts... as yet I've not invested in this as I can't see any massive leap in gameplay changes.

I have it on mobile.

The limited overs cricket seems to be vastly better compared to the previous edition. It is actually possible to win T20s now without struggling massively. Also, scores around the 300 mark in ODIs are fairly usual now just like in real life and openers are a lot more proactive in the powerplay. Tests are also a bit more aggressive now.

Set Up Shop

Banned
What Ive always found tedious is bowling in ICC and setting fields. My preference is to simulate. The last ICC I played simulating games gave weird results. For example, certain bowlers in teams would not be used. Any idea if the simulating of games has been improved?

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Generally that'll be because the sim will just use the 5 best bowlers on the team (based on the hidden stats)

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How do you bat consistently in a limited overs game? I either fluke 300 or get out for buttons.
I generally bat at five bars of aggression for tempo, then go all-out attack for two overs per wicket remaining. Nine wickets left? That'll mean the slog starts at eighteen overs remaining. Last wicket pair? Then it's just the last couple of overs.

Nazmus Sakib Shoeb

School Cricketer
is there any way that I can switch my national side in the middle of playing career? that is - I'm playing with Surrey and captaining Bangladesh, I have been playing for 10+ seasons, now I want to switch my national side from Bangladesh to England, is that possible in Cricket Captain 2018?

Users who are viewing this thread