Cricket Championship

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And Callum, how should we do training straight away?

I normally go:

Bats - Primary Batting Secondary Fielding
Keepers - Primary Batting Secondary Keeping
Bat ARs - Primary Batting Secondary Bowling
Bowl ARs - Primary Bowling Secondary Batting
Bowls - Primary Bowling Secondary Fielding

I think most other people just forget about Fielding though and put both Pri and Sec on the players main attribute.

Also make sure "Train the day before a match?" is set to Yes, and " Cancel when not fully fit" is set to No.

Also I just put an 86 rated oldie batsman on the TM. He averaged 33 last season in Oceania division two, so he'd be a decent pick-up for a new team.

----------

Also apply to be in one of the main two leagues Iri, because applications close in two days.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
So that was the guy I was bidding for. Is it just me or is the bids just getting deleted cause I've bidded like 5 times and it still says nothing.

----------

Actually, don't worry. It says I've bidded $2,000. Is it like FTP where the highest bidder is shown or is it a hidden bid where the highest bidder wins? If so, then how much should I bid for him.

----------

What does training bowling speed mean as well?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well it doesn't say anything about training bowling speed.

And yeah, they're hidden bids. So what would be a good price to bid for that guy Callum?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Bowling used to increase bowling speed as well, but everyone just turned in to out and out pace after a few seasons, so it got changed to two separate attributes. I don't worry about bowling speed.

In terms of the TM, as you can probably tell the prices are going to be pretty inconsistent with not the greatest amount of activity.

I put an 85 rated guy on there three times for nothing a few weeks ago and no one brought him, so I just released him (made him retire) in the end.

Atm there are two bids on him (I can see), so something in the 1000s should win. Although in saying that it's a bit of a gamble, because the other person could only bid like 100, or they could bid quite a bit more. Imo he'd be worth around 2000 considering his age, but the other person could have bid something like 5000. It's really your call.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Damn, so you can't see the bids :p I don't like this way, either it should be a bidding war with bids being able to be seen or transfer like where a team makes an offer and the other team can accept or reject it. This way, it is a guessing game.

But yeah, tell me when you want to sell anyone and I'll put a bid on him :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Tbh I actially prefer it this way. Bidding wars just comes down to whoever is online at the end, while trades aren't allowed to avoid people creating two accounts and doing whatnot. Of course the current system isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Atm I've got 22 players not including the guy I'm selling, so I probably won't be selling anyone until the next draft in a month. I like to keep two playing XIs.

How are your players rated?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
As I said earlier, my best rated players were a 64 rated fast bowler with reverse swing who has 57 batting and a keeper with 63 batting and 65 keeping.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe bid a bit more for that guy I put up then, because someone like that could really solidify your batting. (And I want as much money as I can get for him :D)

I've got my first OD match today. I've had a play around with my tactics, but it's hard to really know what's going to work.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Saurashtra Lions Accounts

Current balance : 366,442

I love to play Cricket-Championship. It provides more options and tactics to play with. I have much better players and experience of this. If all play this then would be more interesting...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
$100,000.

I'd probably only go with 5000, but I'm normally pretty conservative with my bids and don't want to overspend. If you want to be safer go with something over 5000, considering that's still under one tenth of your total. Like I said before it's always going to be a gamble. :p

Saurashtra Lions Accounts

Current balance : 366,442

I love to play Cricket-Championship. It provides more options and tactics to play with. I have much better players and experience of this. If all play this then would be more interesting...

Good to know that someone else on here has been playing it. :thumbs

I've got over a million cash btw. :p

Users who are viewing this thread