Cricket Championship

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even after a win I'm still 5th in Oceania division one.

In terms of the MVP system, the top two overall positions (in Oceania division one) are both occupied by my players. :p

1. Henderson - 557 runs @ 46 and 16 wickets @ 18
2. Wallace - 511 runs @ 46 and 19 wickets @ 21

They have been by far and away my two best batsmen this season, and they're 3rd and 5th in terms of wickets taken for my team.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
You're looking at the current first place in Oceania division one. :D

It's going to be very tough to stay there though, with games against both 2nd and 3rd place in the final three rounds.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
The awkward moment when you have the two best batsman and best bowler in the league but are still only in 5th.

Head had 1147 runs, Walden has 1050 runs and the next best in the league is 958.

And Lee has 69 wickets although hasn't had the best second half of the season and now tied with Twining who has 69 wickets while the next best is 60 wickets.

Radonx

Club Cricketer
Well I won Oceania division six. But I know I will be right back to where I am by the end of next season.

Twinning and Leech are the reason why I won it. Got 87 & 72 wkts respectively.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Well I won Oceania division six. But I know I will be right back to where I am by the end of next season.

You've got to start somewhere, I started off in division five (eight seasons ago). :p

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
Finished 2nd in Europe Division 5. Will be promoted to upper level...

Radonx

Club Cricketer
You've got to start somewhere, I started off in division five (eight seasons ago). :p

Haha yes. I started in 2009, but I didn't play in 2010 so that didn't help my team growth. My player ratings should have been much better if that is not the case.

In this game only thing matter is how good you are as a manager. How long you played or how good your team doesn't matter much.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
In this game only thing matter is how good you are as a manager. How long you played or how good your team doesn't matter much.

Yeah, that's what I like about the game. It's not just about how good your team is rated, things like tactics play a big part.

I had one of the lower rated teams in division one, but I still managed to come out on top. While this guy who's whole team is rated 95+ got relegated.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I play this. Didn't realise we had anyone else of the forum.

Finished 6th in division 4 Europe. Quite happy with that after promotion last year.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Does anyone here still play this?

Yeah, we've started a Planet Cricket championship for this game over in the Leagues section just this last couple of days if you're interested in joining, we have 5 players already.
Hoping to start a Planet Cricket League or something on the Cricket Championship site at some point, but for now people seem happy with friendlies, it's all new to most of us.

Users who are viewing this thread