Cricket Coach 2007 Bugs thread

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In addition to Scotland and Ireland being missed from the Friends Provident Trophy, I've also been given out caught the ball following a no ball in the competition, which should be impossible given the free hit rule.

At least one database error so far too, with Arul Suppiah's nationality being given as English only, when it should also be Malaysian.

Any other bugs/database errors, please post them here.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
In addition to Scotland and Ireland being missed from the Friends Provident Trophy, I've also been given out caught the ball following a no ball in the competition, which should be impossible given the free hit rule.

At least one database error so far too, with Arul Suppiah's nationality being given as English only, when it should also be Malaysian.

Any other bugs/database errors, please post them here.

That should be easily rectifiable by using the player-editor, thats if the Malaysian nationality is there.

Recluse

School Cricketer
The record Sangakkara/Jayawardene partnership is on the test records, but not the first class records.

Also the complete lack of 3s being run as well which I mentioned in the other sticky.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not a bug as such, but there are a hell of a lot of rejected LBW appeals and dropped catches.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
It's still an error though. You shouldn't have to edit it yourself.

Well have you ever stopped to wonder how hard it is to make a game? Ofcourse there will be a few mistakes, there are something like 7 people working on the game, which is a reletively small team.

Stop being ungrateful and just change it yourself if you want to, its a small oversight, bugs like error in gameplay such as the being bowled off a no ball is more to worry about

kookaburra69

International Coach
WTF!!!! This is a major bug,I got all 10 wickets and should have won by about 80 runs but the bloody openers come back out and decided to have another bat and they win by one wicket!!!

wtfca7.png

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
LOL Kook, see thats a bug ;) Hey, i wanna be part of that game, 3 innings, im all for it.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Well have you ever stopped to wonder how hard it is to make a game? Ofcourse there will be a few mistakes, there are something like 7 people working on the game, which is a reletively small team.
5 actually. 2 programmers, 2 researchers and 1 artist :)

We'll be looking to address as many of the issues that have come up with a patch (these include data errors).

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
5 actually. 2 programmers, 2 researchers and 1 artist :)

We'll be looking to address as many of the issues that have come up with a patch (these include data errors).

Hey, that just backs up my point, you are a small team making a game which is challanging International Cricket Captain :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey, that just backs up my point, you are a small team making a game which is challanging International Cricket Captain :)

And winning in my opinion. ICCIII looks like a half-baked, overhyped game that has developers who just don't care about us and it's starting to ride on reputation, like PES. It's got a lot of cult fans, so no matter what rubbish you release people will buy it.

Cricket Coach 2007 - where can I start? Send an email to the developers, you get a reply within 24 hours. Glenn is online regularly here - even on weekends. They make patches for the games and will help as much as possible if we have a problem.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
And winning in my opinion. ICCIII looks like a half-baked, overhyped game that has developers who just don't care about us and it's starting to ride on reputation, like PES. It's got a lot of cult fans, so no matter what rubbish you release people will buy it.

Cricket Coach 2007 - where can I start? Send an email to the developers, you get a reply within 24 hours. Glenn is online regularly here - even on weekends. They make patches for the games and will help as much as possible if we have a problem.

It was the same in MTCC and CC Pro, and even better service on thier own forums at www.cricketcoachgame.com, so i knew it would be like it, even 6 months after release Glenn in particular followed up any problems on forums, and i know he spends a lot of time on forums, as i was a bit of a regular at the cricketcoach forums :)

Glenn, quick question, do you have a social life :p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread