Cricket Coach 2007 - first opinions and thoughts

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As people are now getting their hands on the game, I think it'll be easier for everyone to keep your initial thoughts in one bumper thread!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I thought it's out tomorrow? And what time will it be available for download of the demo.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
I thought it's out tomorrow? And what time will it be available for download of the demo.
It seems a few retailers have shipped the game early. I can't confirm the time that the digital download version will be up on the site - when I know I'll post on here.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
It shouldn't be on the shelves today, no. But I think a few pre-order places have shipped the title early. If you haven't pre-ordered I suspect the quickest way of getting hold of the game will be through www.cricketcoachgame.com.

We're still waiting for the first fan review of the game :)

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I hope it has a decent trial period. I want to know whether it is worth my 20 or so Aussie dollars.

Chris.

School Cricketer
I like the new addition added where one day games are played with the white ball and county games with the red ball, also the central contracts adds realism.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
any new minor features that weren't highlighted on the website? Is the setting of fields as tedious as last time?

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Any chance of knowing when the download is going to be put on the site ?

Users who are viewing this thread